No announcement yet.

Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there is no trade by the deadline I want to see JJ at the 4 in for Scola!

Comment

• Demar sitting next to Kenneth faried

Faried to the raps guaranteed??!!?

Comment

• That's Demarre Carroll
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Never mind that is Faried

Why is Faried there?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            Demar sitting next to Kenneth faried

Faried to the raps guaranteed??!!?
            Too bad KD isn't sitting next to Demar.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Too bad KD isn't sitting next to Demar.
              I know. Imagine the glorious speculation.

Comment

• Faried makes sense. Team USA connection.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Wiggins is sitting beside Bismack?

Wiggins to Toronto?!

Comment

• Soo just out of curiosity , what would it take to get Lavine... this guy is insane.
                    Could he be better than Ross?

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                      Soo just out of curiosity , what would it take to get Lavine... this guy is insane.
                      Could he be better than Ross?
                      He's not better than Ross right now. Has crazy upside though. He was actually my 2nd favourite prospect in the 2014 draft after Wiggins.

Hasn't really figured it out fully in the NBA yet though, mainly because Minny doesn't even know if they want him to be a PG or SG. They refuse to play him with Rubio which is part of the problem.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                        He's not better than Ross right now. Has crazy upside though. He was actually my 2nd favourite prospect in the 2014 draft after Wiggins.

Hasn't really figured it out fully in the NBA yet though, mainly because Minny doesn't even know if they want him to be a PG or SG. They refuse to play him with Rubio which is part of the problem.
                        Yeah I don't know why they don't play him with Rubio.

The starting 5 should be Rubio, LaVine, Wiggins, Dieng, Towns. But smitch gonna smitch
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Honestly, the guy that's been thrown around before, who is topical now because of the dunk contest, but who would be interesting regardless, is Aaron Gordon. Grab that guy from ORL to be your starting 4 and you are good to go (he's developing a three point shot though it isn't there yet, he's a mobile defender, good rebounder, can handle the ball a bit - checks most of the boxes, and is young and cheap).

Does ORL turn down an offer of Scola, BeBe, the NYK pick and the LAC 2017 pick for Gordon? Probably.... Oh, well, just riding high from that dunk contest. Anything is possible!
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Honestly, the guy that's been thrown around before, who is topical now because of the dunk contest, but who would be interesting regardless, is Aaron Gordon. Grab that guy from ORL to be your starting 4 and you are good to go (he's developing a three point shot though it isn't there yet, he's a mobile defender, good rebounder, can handle the ball a bit - checks most of the boxes, and is young and cheap).

Does ORL turn down an offer of Scola, BeBe, the NYK pick and the LAC 2017 pick for Gordon? Probably.... Oh, well, just riding high from that dunk contest. Anything is possible!
                            Haha, that's all I was thinking during the dunk contest. Damn he'd look good as our starting PF.

Orlando wants vets, eh y'all can have Scola let's do it!

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post

he's more of a shooting guard in my opinion. He will be soo good in two years. He is like Ross but with confidence with a worse 3pt shot.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Honestly, the guy that's been thrown around before, who is topical now because of the dunk contest, but who would be interesting regardless, is Aaron Gordon. Grab that guy from ORL to be your starting 4 and you are good to go (he's developing a three point shot though it isn't there yet, he's a mobile defender, good rebounder, can handle the ball a bit - checks most of the boxes, and is young and cheap).

Too late now unfortunately. Maybe when Skiles had him riding the pine early in the season behind Channing Frye, but now that he's a starter he's a lock to be part of that core going forward. Much more likely that they continue to try to deal Tobias Harris or maybe Elfrid Payton.

Not surprising but that is how Orlando snagged Tobias Harris in the first place; Skiles was refusing to play him so Milwaukee just dealt him for a pittance and he blossomed in Orlando.

Just need to find the coach who's unfriendly to young players and pilfer their underutilized assets.

Wait a second...

Comment

Working...
                                X