No announcement yet.

Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laughed when I saw this cause it has shades of what the Lakers did every time Kobe faced off against a tough defender. They would sign him the next season

Comment

• Not sure how I would construct that deal...

for PJ Tucker - James Johnson, 2017 Clippers Pick, Scola?

That shifts Patterson into the starting lineup but leaves a hole at the backup 4
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Only way I see Toronto grabbing Tucker is if they take Morris as well.. or maybe a three team deal, I posted one about a week ago that resulted in us receiving Tucker & T. Jones.

Comment

• Here's the question... even if we trade for Booker, he's going to cost us so damn much, and he plays the same position as DeMar. Booker is 6'6", 206 lbs. So you can't play em together, because we know DeMar can't guard 3s.

In my opinion, that just doesn't make sense if we think DeMar's staying this summer.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            It definitely will cost us the NYK/DEN pick for Booker, although I wouldn't mind giving that up for him.
            Why trade a player who is meeting/exceeding his draft potential for a similar draft pick who may or may not?
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Okay we have a bonfide legitimate rumor from a sports writer that does not do columns for Yibada...

What does a deal for these two look like?
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• So Masai let out to 2 rumours?

Comment

• This thread will grow by another 50 pages before the end of the night now.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

Okay we have a bonfide legitimate rumor from a sports writer that does not do columns for Yibada...

What does a deal for these two look like?
                    This is really hard to do salary wise.

Carroll, Lowry, DeMar, Joseph, Patterson.

Pick one, because in order to not send them 4+ players, one of those guys almost has to go.

Comment

• Masai ain't trading for Kief.

Toronto's office is air tight. This is someone's agent trying to do work.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I think any deal that allows us to keep Joseph, Ross and Patterson should be looked at...however that is 13.5 in Salaries we would we need to get close to taking back...

Comment

• Edit: got beat to the tweet.

Give up the pointless Booker fantasy talk. (even though I did make a comment about him being on my fantasy team lol)
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Here's an insane idea... DeMar, Bebe and the NYK/DEN pick for Booker and Morris. Who says no?

(We probably do)

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              This is really hard to do salary wise.

Carroll, Lowry, DeMar, Joseph, Patterson.

Pick one, because in order to not send them 4+ players, one of those guys almost has to go.
                              yeah I just did the math and played with the ESPN trade machine... Patterson is key to this deal happening

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Here's an insane idea... DeMar, Bebe and the NYK/DEN pick for Booker and Morris. Who says no?

(We probably do)
                                Just want to highlight that.

Comment

Working...
                                X