Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post

Okay we have a bonfide legitimate rumor from a sports writer that does not do columns for Yibada...

What does a deal for these two look like?
    JJ/2pat + our pick 2016 for Morris/Tucker.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• As long as Morris isn't a damn headcase, I'm fine with him, but thats my main concern.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I don't like giving up Patterson, but that's about the best we could do I think.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          As long as Morris isn't a damn headcase, I'm fine with him, but thats my main concern.
          My fear is this... we trade for Morris, then next summer Lowry gets a max offer somewhere else and we let him walk... does Morris go into 'you let my family leave' mode?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            doesn't work on the trade machine...short on salary
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

doesn't work on the trade machine...short on salary
              Pat, JJ and Wright/Bebe works though.

Comment

Pat, JJ and Wright/Bebe works though.
                I don't like giving up Pat, and a young stud for a guy whose team was ready to give him away a month ago.

Comment

• works if you throw in Powell...or BeBe, or Bruno...or Wright
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    I don't like giving up Pat, and a young stud for a guy whose team was ready to give him away a month ago.
                    True, but honestly if we keep Biz along with JV, Bebe will barely ever get any playing time.

Comment

works if you throw in Powell...or BeBe, or Bruno...or Wright
                      Prefer not to throw in any of them.

Comment

I wonder if have the kind of leadership and culture to handle him

Comment

Prefer not to throw in any of them.
                          I agree with you but if the trade machine is accurate we are short by 300k ... I suppose Bennett is an option

Comment

I wonder if have the kind of leadership and culture to handle him
                            It's hard to say. People say that Lowry was a shithead before we got him, but not on Kieff's level.

Comment

It's hard to say. People say that Lowry was a shithead before we got him, but not on Kieff's level.
                              the key is if he is over being a shit head, that contract is SO TEAM friendly for the next 3 years

Comment

I agree with you but if the trade machine is accurate we are short by 300k ... I suppose Bennett is an option
                                If we're giving up any of our young studs, I want Goodwin, Booker or Warren back.

Comment

Working...
                                X