No announcement yet.

Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with the rate going, don't think we will trade either PP or Ross.

Comment

• we really need to keep that knicks pick at all costs

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
        we really need to keep that knicks pick at all costs
        No we don't. Depends who we trade it for. If its someone like Horford, I'm all for it. If its for someone like Tobias Harris, no thank you.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          So how is this anything different than what I was doing a couple weeks ago bringing up Young/Morris? Everyone kept telling not bring it up unless the players were connected to the team.
          There was about 1,000 posts on Morris before he asked us to move on until something new came out. We've barely talked about Harris.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            http://www.bulletsforever.com/2016/2...ow-to-find-out

I like this quick quiz. A big problem with a lot of proposed trades is that they make absolutely no sense for one of the two teams involved.
            This should be obligatory. It certainly would minimize a lot of suggestions and arguments/ insults. Well done!

Comment

• Blake Griffen being shopped by Clippers according to Frank Isola....worth a look to fill out PF position long term? Yes I know he's injured but he is a premiere talent.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Blake Griffen being shopped by Clippers according to Frank Isola....worth a look to fill out PF position long term? Yes I know he's injured but he is a premiere talent.
                Practically impossible to beat other teams' offers. If BOS tries to get him we can't match their offer unless we are sending out JV, which I think means we don't get THAT much better - which is problematic with only one more year after this one before Griffin hits UFA.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Blake Griffen being shopped by Clippers according to Frank Isola....worth a look to fill out PF position long term? Yes I know he's injured but he is a premiere talent.
                  Where'd you see this? Don't see anything on his twitter. He did suggest Horford could be getting traded though, seems that rumor is starting to pick up more.

I think for Griffin trade discussions would start with DeRozan (Doc's always been high on him as well). Can't really imagine what else they'd want on our team. I'd do that trade though. DD and 2Pat for Griffin. Idk that could be a deal that just weirdly works out for both teams.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Practically impossible to beat other teams' offers. If BOS tries to get him we can't match their offer unless we are sending out JV, which I think means we don't get THAT much better - which is problematic with only one more year after this one before Griffin hits UFA.
                    It's not impossible, you'd just have to offer DeRozan.

What does Boston have to offer? The Clippers aren't in a rebuild, they'd be looking for players that can help them win now not draft picks and prospects.

They'd have absolutely no problem re-signing him, they're a winning team and contender in his hometown. Sure he wouldn't mind catching lobs from CP3 all day. Not sure they'd be able to get away with DeRozan at the 3 (although I mean we've done it the past two years), but I think they'd accept that.

Comment

• Trade Blake Griffin + JJ Reddick for DD + JJ + Scola+ 2+ Delon Wright + 1st Round picks

Comment

• Would be cool if people started considering the perspective of the other team in trade proposals lol.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          I know BOS has a lot of picks to offer, but do you think that a team which is trying to contend would value that more over an established player(s)?

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/fr...191014627.html

Bobby Marks offers a few nuggets and mentions our very own Bismack Biyombo as a hot upcoming free agent.

Comment

• Dan or anyone else, can a player give a verbal agreement to re-sign as part of a trade? DeMar won't be enough without some kind of assurance and I've never been clear about whether that is even possible or if it breaks the CBA.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Dan or anyone else, can a player give a verbal agreement to re-sign as part of a trade? DeMar won't be enough without some kind of assurance and I've never been clear about whether that is even possible or if it breaks the CBA.
                                Teams are permitted to allow other teams to speak with a player's agent.

They can give assurances they would resign but that assurance is about as valuable as DeAndre Jordan agreeing to sign with your team.

Comment

Working...
                                X