No announcement yet.

Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't trade Patterson for Henson.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
      If Milwaukee is in firesale mode, I'm all over Henson. He's tough to trade for because he's got a poison-pill provision, But something like this works. (Plus draft-picks where necessary to even out.)
      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zo75x5q

I know Henson provides zero floor spacing on offense, but he's super-efficient in the paint, and his defense and lane intimidation would be great on this team. His minutes have gone down and he's been shifted to center, but I think he's still got potential to be a solid starting PF.
      I love Henson too. I have difficulty believing Bucks would part with him.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        If Milwaukee is in firesale mode, I'm all over Henson. He's tough to trade for because he's got a poison-pill provision, But something like this works. (Plus draft-picks where necessary to even out.)
        http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zo75x5q

I know Henson provides zero floor spacing on offense, but he's super-efficient in the paint, and his defense and lane intimidation would be great on this team. His minutes have gone down and he's been shifted to center, but I think he's still got potential to be a solid starting PF.
        Is Henson that good though? I haven't followed his career, but just seems a lot like Ed Davis to me....as in nothing he does jumps out at me. For defence and lane intimidation I like Biz much more than Henson, though the touch around the rim is missing.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          Still very interested in grabbing Ennis. Guy's just run into bad luck (he's started for them at times and has been very productive in those minutes). I think he could be had for cheap and wouldn't mind swapping Wright (who I like) for him.
          Very productive is a bit generous.

Started 5 games and totalled about 96 minutes.

7 assists - 7 turnovers

13-29 shooting, 2-6 from downtown
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Henson seems to do well against us and has a team friendly deal, I just don't see him as a reliable starter and we have a much cheaper option in Biyombo taking up the slot I would put him in
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I like Henson, but I think he's an awful fit for us. We want 4s who can stretch the floor, to open space up for DeMar and Kyle to drive.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                I like Henson, but I think he's an awful fit for us. We want 4s who can stretch the floor, to open space up for DeMar and Kyle to drive.
                Yeah, he just duplicates what Biyombo gives us. Would rather just resign Biyombo in the offseason.

Comment

• there is chatter about Jennings to Brooklyn for Young.

Not sure Young makes detroit better.

They are in the same shape as us in terms of needing to create space for a low post player.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    there is chatter about Jennings to Brooklyn for Young.

Not sure Young makes detroit better.

They are in the same shape as us in terms of needing to create space for a low post player.
                    better if he went to the knicks...that would give them another ball hog to go with anthony ..perhaps exacerbate their decline this year....
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Wow, Brandon Jennings is all it takes?
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Wow, Brandon Jennings is all it takes?
                        Well, the Nets need a PG so..

Comment

• Who's running the front office in bk?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• They would definitely take Wright + 2pat for Thad Young
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              They would definitely take Wright + 2pat for Thad Young
                              That's a completely different offer. If its true theyre interested in Jennings, it means they want a scoring (and starting) PG. 2pat just doesn't move the needle as much and Wright is basically filler.

And yes they still want to try and win quick because a) they still have that crazy Russian owner and b) they have no first round picks for years
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but I wonder if one of the reasons we are starting Powell is to increase his trade value. He just needs one good game for Masai to sell a GM on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X