No announcement yet.

Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either way it's in our favor to leak it. It's a buyer's market for PFs.

It'll be interesting to see who Masai actually ends up picking. Should give a lot of insight into his direction for the team.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Trade talks require two to tango. I'm certain none of these leaks are coming from Ujiri, but would I put it past DEN or PHX or BKN to have leaky front offices? Frankly I'd be surprised if stuff didn't leak from that end.
      Yeah all it takes is for Masai to contact one of them about a player and someone from their staff to leak it to the press, it's not really a complex thing.

Personally I'm not sure how I feel about Faried. Can't really space the floor, you'd think he'd be a good P&R finisher and defender but he's actually just average. Rebounds really well that's about it. Mostly scores assisted baskets at the rim and putbacks.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Trade talks require two to tango. I'm certain none of these leaks are coming from Ujiri, but would I put it past DEN or PHX or BKN to have leaky front offices? Frankly I'd be surprised if stuff didn't leak from that end.
        Or agents. Realistically, this still could all be Kief's(or someone else's) agent, putting out rumors to put pressure on Phx to make a trade.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          Yeah all it takes is for Masai to contact one of them about a player and someone from their staff to leak it to the press, it's not really a complex thing.

Personally I'm not sure how I feel about Faried. Can't really space the floor, you'd think he'd be a good P&R finisher and defender but he's actually just average. Rebounds really well that's about it. Mostly scores assisted baskets at the rim and putbacks.
          The only one of those 3 I'm at all interested in is Morris, and I have heavy reservations about him.

Comment

• http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/02/04/...f-toronto-sun/

A fun listen ( nothing we haven't talked about here tho )

Comment

• Gonna go ahead and make a bold and completely unfounded prediction.

Horford to LAC
              Blake to Toronto
              Ross+2Pat+Picks to Atlanta

Going down this deadline.

/pink-but-i-dont-want-it-to-be-pink

Comment

• I'm OK with either one. I've mention all three at some point as players Masai should target.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• All these guys: Morris, Faried, Thad, Ryan Anderson... they don't really push us to the next level.

Hoping Masai is gonna pull off some magic and get someone who can really make a difference and make us on par with the Cavs at least.

Comment

• Why do the Clippers do this trade? They get an older and worse player than the one they're sending out.

Comment

It's better for the raps if the true targeted team thinks interest is being spread to different players , I feel it puts pressure on that team (Phoenix hopefully) to make the deal better

Comment

• Yea none of those guys really take us over the edge. They are definitely better than Scola and Patterson but not by enough. Don't mind getting any of them but not if we have to give up too much.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Gonna go ahead and make a bold and completely unfounded prediction.

Horford to LAC
                          Blake to Toronto
                          Ross+2Pat+Picks to Atlanta

Going down this deadline.

/pink-but-i-dont-want-it-to-be-pink
                          I thought of the exact same thing but, had JV going to Hawks and Ross staying. Just don't think Hawks will trade Horford without a young replacement.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Still think Masai ends up with Morris out of those 3. Just cause his cheaper. His also a better fit. I'm greedy now though. I was both Morris/PJ.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Still think Masai ends up with Morris out of those 3. Just cause his cheaper. His also a better fit. I'm greedy now though. I was both Morris/PJ.
                              HE'S also a better fit ... HE'S.... HE'S .... HE'S

Comment

• Raps07 wrote: View Post
                                HE'S also a better fit ... HE'S.... HE'S .... HE'S
                                Pretty funny. I generally read the posts fast so I don't notice, but Chr1s1anL is pretty damn consistent with his instead of he's. On my phone when you type hes it autocorrects to he's, no idea what the hell is going on with his phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X