• Game #29 - Sacramento Kings 104 - Toronto Raptors 94

I assume Biz at center
    Scola at pf
    Ross at sf
    demar at the 2
    and kyle at the point

mr cousins pf
    mr Gay sf
    and I really do not follow there line up as to injuries and other potential starters
    We should have some rest going into it and our bigs are going to need it against cousins

Your typing makes my eyes hurt.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
      I assume Biz at center
      Scola at pf
      Ross at sf
      demar at the 2
      and kyle at the point

mr cousins pf
      mr Gay sf
      and I really do not follow there line up as to injuries and other potential starters
      We should have some rest going into it and our bigs are going to need it against cousins
      What's is the point of this? This is a disaster.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        What's is the point of this? This is a disaster.
        lol seriously. if you're going to start a game thread, at least put some fucking effort into it!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          lol seriously. if you're going to start a game thread, at least put some fucking effort into it!
          The thing is sometimes when guys like Joey and Axel put lots of effort into it the team loses . Lol but let's at least change the title so it's easier to identify the gamethread.

I think the Raps beat Sacramento.
          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            The thing is sometimes when guys like Joey and Axel put lots of effort into it the team loses . Lol but let's at least change the title so it's easier to identify the gamethread.

i hope so. being swept by the kings would be sad. hopefully rondo goes into another anti-gay tirade and gets himself ejected again.

Comment

lmao what happened to formatting.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Are you fucking kidding? This is the most automatic loss of automatic losses.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  Are you fucking kidding? This is the most automatic loss of automatic losses.
                  Lmao, nah I'm not kidding. I think they find a way to pull this one out.

Will it be aesthetically pleasing? Probably not. Lowry and DD are going to end up carrying the offense again, but I don't think this game is a hopeless one.
                  OG is our king

Comment

Automatic loss?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Automatic loss?
                      All day, every day even on Sunday

Comment

Lmao, nah I'm not kidding. I think they find a way to pull this one out.

Will it be aesthetically pleasing? Probably not. Lowry and DD are going to end up carrying the offense again, but I don't think this game is a hopeless one.
                        (Psst I'm trying to jinx it.)
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          All day, every day even on Sunday
                          THA GOOD BROTHAS REPRESENT THE FUNWAY, THEY DON'T PLAY, REPPING NIGHT AND DAY,
                          WHAT DOES TORONTO SAY? TIS A GOOD DAY!!!

HOODOO

What a Gwan Family.. The ABSOLUTE DOMINATE GAME AGAINST MIAMI,
                          GOT THA GOOD BROTHAS FEELING A BUZZ.

NOW ON THEIR TURF, they will have to Go Smith and Wesson On The Sac Kings....

THA GOOD BROTHAS STANDING BACK TO BACK...THEY READY

Hopefully James "Avalanche" Johnson Starts This game cause
                          JAMES OPENS THE COURT FOR DEMAR AND THA CREW!

SILK ROAD SHOULD START TOO...
                          THIS GAME IS A SHOOTER TYPE GAME AND THE BEST TREY SHOT ON THE TEAM SILK ROAD
                          AKA ROSS THA CONNECT NEEDS TA HEAT CHECK!!!

EXAMPLE, You Are Just WOW!!!

DEMAR TOOK ON THE GREATEST DEFENSIVE GUARDS LIKE KAWHI LEONARD!!! AND DOMINATED!!! WHAT!!!

Yo Example, Next Step is Balance,
                          You balled against the greatest defenders of shooting Guards and Schooled.
                          NONE CAN SAY THAT YOU CAN'T..
                          Just Remember to SAY YOU CAN! YOU CAN AVERAGE 25 POINTS, 7 REBOUNDS, 7 ASSISTS!!!

MISTA CLUTCH Lowry The Fastest and one of
                          POUND FOR POUND ONE OF THE STRONGEST REPPER INSIDE THE ASSOCIATION!!
                          MISTA CLUTCH DOES NOT PLAY.

THA CHIEF BISMACK WAS STEELY EYED LAST GAME AND
                          THA CHIEF WAS ON THE BALL LIKE EDWIN ENCARNACION HITTING HOME RUNS. ON TARGET!!!
                          WHEN THA CHIEF IS CHASING A REBOUND GET OUT THE WAY!!! HE DON'T PLAY...
                          THATS THA CHIEFS BALL!!!

Cory Joseph aka MOTION GOTTA KEEP THE MOVEMENT OF THE BALL..
                          KEEP PASSING AND BEING THE GENERAL..
                          THINK HOCKEY ASSISTS...THEN THE SMILE OF THA KINGS!!! AND THEN CHILL..

THA GOOD(Toronto) REPPING INSIDE THERE CITY, Burning the six, Building Tha Seven...
                          POINTING TO THA SKY!!! BECAUSE

Last edited by CB4Champ; Sat Dec 19, 2015, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                              THA GOOD BROTHAS REPRESENT THE FUNWAY, THEY DON'T PLAY, REPPING NIGHT AND DAY,
                              WHAT DOES TORONTO SAY? TIS A GOOD DAY!!!

HOODOO

What a Gwan Family.. The ABSOLUTE DOMINATE GAME AGAINST MIAMI,
                              GOT THA GOOD BROTHAS FEELING A BUZZ.

NOW ON THEIR TURF, they will have to Go Smith and Wesson On The Sac Kings....

THA GOOD BROTHAS STANDING BACK TO BACK...THEY READY

Hopefully James "Avalanche" Johnson Starts This game cause
                              JAMES OPENS THE COURT FOR DEMAR AND THA CREW!

SILK ROAD SHOULD START TOO...
                              THIS GAME IS A SHOOTER TYPE GAME AND THE BEST TREY SHOT ON THE TEAM SILK ROAD
                              AKA ROSS THA CONNECT NEEDS TA HEAT CHECK!!!

EXAMPLE, You Are Just WOW!!!

DEMAR TOOK ON THE GREATEST DEFENSIVE GUARDS LIKE KAWHI LEONARD!!! AND DOMINATED!!! WHAT!!!

Yo Example, Next Step is Balance,
                              You balled against the greatest defenders of shooting Guards and Schooled.
                              NONE CAN SAY THAT YOU CAN'T..
                              Just Remember to SAY YOU CAN! YOU CAN AVERAGE 25 POINTS, 7 REBOUNDS, 7 ASSISTS!!!

MISTA CLUTCH Lowry The Fastest and one of
                              POUND FOR POUND ONE OF THE STRONGEST REPPER INSIDE THE ASSOCIATION!!
                              MISTA CLUTCH DOES NOT PLAY.

THA CHIEF BISMACK WAS STEELY EYED LAST GAME AND
                              THA CHIEF WAS ON THE BALL LIKE EDWIN ENCARNACION HITTING HOME RUNS. ON TARGET!!!
                              WHEN THA CHIEF IS CHASING A REBOUND GET OUT THE WAY!!! HE DON'T PLAY...
                              THATS THA CHIEFS BALL!!!

Cory Joseph aka MOTION GOTTA KEEP THE MOVEMENT OF THE BALL..
                              KEEP PASSING AND BEING THE GENERAL..
                              THINK HOCKEY ASSISTS...THEN THE SMILE OF THA KINGS!!! AND THEN CHILL..

THA GOOD(Toronto) REPPING INSIDE THERE CITY, Burning the six, Building Tha Seven...
                              POINTING TO THA SKY!!! BECAUSE

You spent more time and effort than whoever started this game thread

Comment

Working...
                              X