C - Bismack Biyombo/Jonas Valanciunas?

Bulls

PG - Derrick Rose
    SG - Jimmy Butler
    SF - Nikola Mirotic
    PF - Taj Gibson
    C - Pau Gasol

Game Notes
    • The Toronto Raptors showed no signs of excessive egg nog consumption during their game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night, defeating them in a commanding fashion. Their post-Christmas road trip continues against the Chicago Bulls before they return home to face the Washington Wizards on Wednesday.
    • DeMar DeRozan continues to impress, adding onto his string of stellar games with 22 points and 8 assists against the Milwaukee Bucks. His back court partner Kyle Lowry also contributed well with 16 points and 9 assists.
    • Terrence Ross seems to embracing his role off of the bench, pouring in 21 points and 3 steals on Saturday night. Consistent contributions from him are a welcome sight and provide much needed relief for the starters when they take to the bench.
    • The Chicago Bulls were on the receiving end of a loss from the Mavericks despite each of their starters scoring in double figures. Their top scorers were Derrick Rose with 25 points and Nikola Mirotic with 23 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 blocks.
    • DeMarre Carroll made his return on Saturday off of the bench and scored 7 points, with James Johnson starting in his place after missing the game against the Mavericks. Jonas Valanciunas has been rumored to return for the Raptors soon, possibly against the Chicago Bulls.
    • The Bulls missed Joakim Noah and Mike Dunleavy to injury on Saturday.
    • The play style of this Chicago Bulls team is different from the ones that the Raptors have played in years past, due to the departure of former coach Tom Thibodeau. With a stronger emphasis on the offensive side of the game, the Toronto Raptors can expect to play at a faster pace in the Windy City. Dwane Casey's team should look to slow down the Bulls' attack and be ready to get back in transition following long misses on offense. With Pau Gasol playing center and Joakim Noah injured there should be a concerted effort to force the offense into the paint, where DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry have a chance to thrive.

LET'S GO RAPTORS! CAW CAW!!!

OG is our king

Forum Profile Pic of the year!!!

Comment

i think Jonas and DC might be eased in although each could start

Comment

So ... Doesn't the featured game match-up have to be Butler vs. DeRozan?

And so ... who'll start the bidding, ladies and gentlemen ...?

(I'm too lazy to configure a poll, apparently
        Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Sun Dec 27, 2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Need a win here to keep pace with the Hawks. Hope DD doesn't get too caught up in the matchup with Butler. Hope Rose DOES get caught up in the Lowry matchup. We move the ball like we did against the Bucks and our offense should be fine. Defensively the Bulls aren't really that hard to stop. If you protect the paint well it's game over basically.

Comment

Jonas will play vs the Bulls tomorrow

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

If Casey benches JV for BB and especially Scola, I am going to be upset.

I'll let it go this game since it is JV's first game back.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  If Casey benches JV for BB and especially Scola, I am going to be upset.
                  I think JV shouldn't need much to get back into game shape. His injury isn't the type that should have much lingering impact, and he should have been able to keep up his cardio. Just needs a game or two to get his timing back up to speed.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

W, Bulls aren't the same team from years past.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Tough game

Demar will be switched off of butler and i dont think jj or ross are that effective at guarding him.

Pau will have a good game.

I would not bet on this one.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

JV back for this!

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                          Tough game

Demar will be switched off of butler and i dont think jj or ross are that effective at guarding him.

Pau will have a good game.

I would not bet on this one.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
                          One thing is clear from last year's stats...

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/20271...mID=1610612761

DeMar cannot guard Butler. Went very, very badly.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Bring JV off the bench next 2/3 games with limited minutes next 4/5

After London he should be playing around 25-30 minutes a game atleast
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

& I also say we trade Bismack while he value is the highest it will get unless JV goes down again
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                              X