C - Jonas Valanciunas

Bulls

PG - Kirk Hinrich
    SG - Jimmy Butler
    SF - Nikola Mirotic
    PF - Taj Gibson
    C - Pau Gasol

Key Matchup:

The Raptors secured a victory during their last game against the Charlotte Hornets thanks to the efforts of DeMar DeRozan (23 points) and Kyle Lowry (18 points, 11 assists). Their last meeting with the Bulls was a loss on the road, a game that featured the return of Jonas Valanciunas into the starting five. The team trotted out a number of unfamiliar lineups as a result, which may have cost them the game among other things. With their rotations close to being back in order they hope to even out the series against the Chicago Bulls and solidify their standing as a top Eastern Conference team.

LET'S GO RAPTORS
    OG is our king

Tough one here with the Bulls, but again we should be able to beat them, they're not a better team than us.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
      Tough one here with the Bulls, but again we should be able to beat them, they're not a better team than us.
      I don't understand how you can say they're not better than us. They consistently beat us head to head. And they get farther than us in the playoffs

So I'd say they're better than us but we can still win this game.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
        Hot damn! We may have lost to them on the road last game, but I'm guaranteeing a win in this one.

"But don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said sshheeitt!" - Eazy E

Comment

Mirotic though

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I don't understand how you can say they're not better than us. They consistently beat us head to head. And they get farther than us in the playoffs

That was the Thibodeau-led Bulls, who will beat us 99 times out of 100. The Hoiberg-led Bulls aren't the same. They are 17th in PPG, 13th in opp PPG, 27th in ORtg and 4th in DRtg.

Comment

Game #35: Toronto Raptors vs. Chicago Bulls - Jan. 3 3:30 PM EST on TSN

The second round is sooooooooooooo much better

Considering the talent level on that team the past years, they have underachieved every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sat Jan 2, 2016, 06:45 AM.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I used to want Mirotic on the Raps last year. Thought he was talented. Until I got to watch him a little more. I don't want him now. He's talented, but he's bat-shit crazy.

Comment

thats like saying washington is better than us because last year they went further into the playoffs.

both teams are top 10 in defense, but offensively, chicago is something like 27th in the league. the only teams chicago beats in offensive efficiency are philly, brooklyn and lakers.

so i dont think bulls are better than us. we got swept by the kings this season. are they a better team than the raptors?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Mirotic though

lol

Portis with the super douchey reaction.

You didn't win a championship, dude.

Comment

Another game to get better.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Mr Val to improve game to game taking the load off dd and Kyle

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Agreed.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I remember part of the recruitment pitch was that he'd be featured more in the offence. I wonder if he's irked.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                              X