No announcement yet.

Game #39 - Toronto Raptors 108 - Philadelphia 76ers 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this Lowry/DeMar/Ross/2Pat/JV lineup has some rebounding issues, but the offense with this group looks great. We have real spacing with this unit.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      It all went south as soon as he traded for Jermaine O'Neal. Every trade he made till then,until Lowry, were pretty bad
      Lowry is the franchise. Thus far BC has had a greater impact than MU and I'm not a BC fan

Comment

• As usual no Bebe, Bruno, Wright or Powell. Will probably play a min of garbage time if Philly doesn't make a run.

Comment

• If the Sixers get Ben Simmons....

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Lowry is the franchise. Thus far BC has had a greater impact than MU and I'm not a BC fan
            Nah, Masai's trades to get rid of Gay and Bargnani is what allowed the team to build around Lowry and DeMar. Masai built this team by removing them.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              You gotta do something right at least once.

Comment

• Hey, at least it's looking like we'll extend our not-losing streak
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Geez, Jonas is a savage lol.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    I know this Lowry/DeMar/Ross/2Pat/JV lineup has some rebounding issues, but the offense with this group looks great. We have real spacing with this unit.
                    Sub Carroll for Ross and rebounding issues are gone, you keep the spacing and don't have a mismatch at the 3 spot.

So basically start 2Pat........... ugh

Comment

• This is when you take the starters out.

Comment

• Right now is the time to put Delon, Bruno and Powell in. We're up 15 with 3 minutes left. They should already be in there.

Comment

• clear the bench

Comment

• bench time, come on Dwane.

Comment

• Casey Y U NO SUB LOWRY AND DEMAR OUT... smh

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Nah, Masai's trades to get rid of Gay and Bargnani is what allowed the team to build around Lowry and DeMar. Masai built this team by removing them.
                                Lowry trade is huge. an all-star PG for Adams. It's almost Morey - Harden level in terms of impact. Those trades are rare.

Comment

Working...
                                X