Raptors Issue Message to Fans on Offical Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Issue Message to Fans on Offical Site

Pretty much the same crap we were feed by Bryan Colangelo at hes end of the year presser its just a little funny and maybe its just me but ive never seen them do this and combined with that weak attempt to get a
    WE WANT MORE.....CB4 chant going during the last game it seems there really feeling the pressure FINALLY.

sorry I tried to insert image but it didnt work still new at this anyways heres the link
    http://www.nba.com/raptors//thankyoufans_042010.html

Comment

I don't see it as crap. It was a disappointing season and they're trying to appologize. Would you rather not see anything from them? Riley sent out a letter to the Heat fans in the final regular season program with a similar idea, basically communicating to the fans that management knows where the team is and where it wants to go.

Comment

When I said crap it was like a angry way of saying the same spiel you heard during the bryan colangelo presser to give you guys the jist of it im just a very angry fan these days cause all 3 of my teams I support let me down every season Im just sick of it all I understand wht your trying to say I just dont feel it lol im a Raiders, Raptors fan and also support another frustrating soccer franchise that you wouldnt know but trust same shit different sport lol
        Last edited by SCP0389; Tue Apr 20, 2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

LOL, it has got to be tough to be a Raiders fan right now. Yikes...

Comment

Tell me about it lol im already nervous for the draft on thursday.

Comment

I'm excited! The Packers have been doing an excellent rebuild. Once they upgrade their O-line and revamp their secondary through the draft, look out.

Comment

ikno and the schedules came out today and they have a very favourable one.

Comment

Al Davis is way too old and senile to still be running that ship. He and my uncle Jerry Jones may be good buddies, but they're worlds apart when it comes to running their teams these days. They should really think about drafting a QB tomorrow, Claussen maybe. JaMarcus needs to be shipped out ASAP! I'd like to see them get back on track.

Comment

NFL Draft 2010 - CLICK HERE to discuss further.

Comment

SCP0389 wrote: View Post
                      sorry I tried to insert image but it didnt work still new at this anyways heres the link
                      http://www.nba.com/raptors//thankyoufans_042010.html
                      I guess that they are admitting that the hope and change thing didn't work out quite as well as they planned.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                      X