No announcement yet.

GAME #44 - LA Clippers 94 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D league really makes a difference. Delon looks a lot more comfortable already. He's gonna be a good backup point guard.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      JV playing garbage time again lol casey.
      Gotta pad those JV stats lol

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Yes, but not on this level. He's on fire!
        Coming into tonight, he had a 61.2% true shooting in January. He's been killing it.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          JV playing garbage time again lol casey.
          I think it's good for the young guys to play through him. Also, he gets to pad his stats a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Austin Rivers is fucking trash lol

Comment

• So do we have the best SG rotation in the league?

Butler and Harden are better than DD of course but they have crappy subs, Ross is the real deal.

Of course, it kinda better be the best SG rotation in the league considering it's going to cost us upwards of $35M from here on out, but... I digress.

Comment

A Lance Stephenson sighting LOL. After seeing that Clippers possession, now we know why he sees no minutes. He can barely dribble anymore!
                amazing how that guy was an important part of good team and has disappeared. It is almost like indy new he would implode

Comment

• I love blowing out the Clippers!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Our defense just isnt good enough anymore. I hope this is the game that finally gets some of you worrying.
                    what a ridiculous thing to say. how are you even a fan of this team at all?

GLF wrote: View Post
                    Because I'm tired of everyone making me seem crazy for saying that our D has fallen off and if this continues it will be a repeat of last year.
                    seriously you got issues. d has fallen off? clippers average a season high 112.8 points in january. raptors just held them to 94.

Comment

• This was our best win of the season so far, easily. Very impressive, especially when DeMar didn't have it tonight.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• LOL found more evidence that Bennie Adams is a terrible ref

Comment

• Great win. 8th straight bitches

Comment

• T Ross had a great game today. I admit I had my doubts about him....He's been a lot more consistent this season.

Now he just needs to show up in the playoffs and all will be forgiven. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL found more evidence that Bennie Adams is a terrible ref
                              Omg

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                29-15 with a "terrible coach".....

What does terrible even mean nowadays?
                                ask Blatt

Comment

Working...
                                X