GAME #44 - LA Clippers 94 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    How are Clips 28-15? With Blake out, they have 3 NBA players. That team has no talent.
    Supposedly Paul went off and so did Reddick for that good stretch and maybe teams played down to them because of the injury and because they werent playing that well early on. Who knows. They looked amazing in the first quarter though
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Even though DD has 15 points...I'm not enjoying the manner he is getting them tonight. He needs to catch the ball on the move
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Is Paul playing hurt? There were at least 2 plays at the end of the 2nd quarter where a healthy CP would have been able to penetrate the D, but instead he had to pass once and DD got that charge call ...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Demar is playing like shit. ISO after ISO after ISO. And when he isn't really hitting like tonight he looks bad. Good D on that one play though.
          He started off well offensively with smart drives, but then began settling. Hopefully he turns it back around in the second half.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Demar is playing like shit. ISO after ISO after ISO. And when he isn't really hitting like tonight he looks bad. Good D on that one play though.
            The big thing for me is he's not creating opportunities for the other guys tonight. That's when he's at his best, because he's less predictable for the defense. When he's just looking for his own shot, he's less dangerous.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Pretty fun first half. Reffing is brutal.

DD carried us early to keep us alive (with a little help from JV before he got in foul trouble, offensive rebounds really kept us alive early). But with the offence going ISO early, and everybody losing guys on the perimeter on defence, we were lucky to be so close after 1.

But, man, that 2nd Q defence! Specifically perimeter defence. Ross, CoJo, Lowry, JJ, PP all just turned the heat up. Clips fell apart under that pressure, and it really kickstarted our offence.

Biyombo's been decent too, except for a couple REALLY bad offensive boards given up. Lost in the wash with so many turnovers that Q for the Clips, thankfully.

Good to see our bench crush their bench, and our starters hold their ground against their starters. Need that against a top heavy team like the Clippers.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Andy Greer ... not sure he looked at the Camera once ... complete opposite of Tommy Sterner. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Andy Greer ... not sure he looked at the Camera once ... complete opposite of Tommy Sterner. Lol
                  Don't talk about Tommy.... it hurts too much...

Comment

• Love that shot from JV when he takes it without even thinking about it.

Comment

• JV's going right at Jordan, that's good to see.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Love that shot from JV when he takes it without even thinking about it.
                        I swear. Puzzles me with JV sometimes. Dude is a knockdown mid-range shooter but he doesn't like taking them lol.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                          Don't talk about Tommy.... it hurts too much...
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Jv gets fouled so often when he posts up and he gets zero calls almost ever
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• That was some sweet footwork by JV.

Comment

• Why do the refs hat JV so much...?

Comment

Working...
                                X