Clippers Toronto
    PG - Chris Paul PG - Kyle Lowry
    SG - JJ Reddick SG - Demar Derozan
    SF - Luc Mbah A moute SF - James Johnson
    PF - Paul Pierce PF - Luis Scola
    C - DeAndre Jordan C - Jonas Valanciunas

Last Meeting
    NOVEMBER 22, 2015 TORONTO 91, L.A. CLIPPERS 80
    DeMar DeRozan had 21 points and DeMarre Carroll scored each of his 21 points in the first half as the Toronto Raptors completed a five-game road trip with a 91-80 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.

Blake Griffin and Chris Paul were held scoreless through the first 20-plus minutes as the Raptors built a 29-point lead in the first half.

Luis Scola added 20 points and Kyle Lowry had 13 points and 10 assists for the Raptors (9-6), who closed out a 2-3 road trip … They shot just 37 percent from the field, but outrebounded the Clippers 46-42 and forced 19 turnovers.

Noteworthy
    • The Toronto Raptors continue a seven game home stand (Jan. 18-30) Sunday evening against the Los Angeles Clippers. The home stand equals the franchise high set last season (Nov. 7-21) and in 2012 (Mar. 21 – Apr. 3) and 1999 (Nov. 30 – Dec. 14).

• Toronto has an opportunity to record the second-longest winning streak in team history with a victory Sunday against the Los Angeles Clippers. Toronto's last eight game winning streak was Mar. 22-Apr. 9, 2002 as part of a franchise-record nine straight wins.

• Toronto has won 18 straight games when holding opponents under 100 points, the second-longest streak in team history. The Raptors won 27 straight games when holding their opponent below the century mark from March 2009 to March 2010.

• Toronto is 8-7 against Western Conference teams this season, including six wins against the top-6 teams in the West - San Antonio, Oklahoma City, L.A. Clippers and Dallas (2X).

• The Raptors completed a stretch of 13 straight games against Eastern Conference teams (Dec. 27-Jan. 22) with a 10-3 record. Toronto began this stretch ranked fourth in the East with a 18-12 record and have moved up to second place in the standings.

• DeMar DeRozan has matched a career-high by scoring 30+ points in three straight games (Jan. 18-22). He led the team with a game-high 33 points on 12-of-26 shooting from the field Jan. 22 vs. Miami and recorded a season-high four three-pointers against the Heat.

• Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers will mark the 21st consecutive sell out at Air Canada Centre this season. The Raptors have sold out 59 consecutive games overall (including playoffs) since Nov. 11, 2014 – the longest streak of consecutive sell outs in team history.

GO RAPS!!

Tough game. I worry a bit about DeMar guarding Redick the way Redick is shooting lately. This would probably be a good game to start Ross instead of JJ, and let DeMar guard Mbah a Moute.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

If we take this game I can see the win streak going as long as 13
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        If we take this game I can see the win streak going as long as 13
        Ugh ... Sooo many Game Threads! Lol

Comment

Fuck Pierce. I hope Scola beats him down in the old man matchup
          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            I was thinking of doing a "Key Matchup" just to highlight how I actually want to see Scola go off for once. Haha

Comment

That pic makes me realize how fat Lowry was.

I hope we crush Pierce.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

If we had Carroll, this would be a really great game for the small ball Lowry/DeMar/Ross/Carroll/JV lineup, because it would match up great with their starters.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  That pic makes me realize how fat Lowry was.

I hope we crush Pierce.
                  I almost didn't use it because he looks so fat ... but maybe its good inspiration for him. Haha

Comment

Won't be able to watch, but I'm confident the Raps will be up for this game.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We haven't felt the sting of defeat in 3 weeks, let's keep the winning streak going!

Comment

This would be very satisfying to watch.

Think Scola knows how that bastard (I like him though) broke our hearts most recently?

I'd guess so. I hope so ...

Comment

I want a win every night. I want to crush the lower-seeded teams ... and prove our mettle against the contenders ...

And yet we can't expect to win every night, right? And good teams should beat us from time to time, right?

I struggle with this ...

Comment

Time to destroy the Clippers so badly that it will make Pierce contemplate his whole life

Comment

Would be really impressive if they come away with the win here. But they've been pretty impressive of late. So I'm calling a win here.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X