GAME #45 - Washington Wizards 89 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Demar isnt even trying defensively. He is playing like absolute shit.
    He's getting hammered ... He's playing like a guy that a defence focused on him

Comment

• I was just thinking how good our end-of-quarter offence has been lately, and then I had a flashback to what our end of quarter offence was like last year. Such a 180-improvement.

Comment

• this is great!

Comment

Demar isnt even trying defensively. He is playing like absolute shit.
          Disagree. They're playing him tough, he's not settling for jumpers, trying to play through it and create space for his team mates.

And I've seen real effort on D. When your star's being mugged and paying the price, if you turn on him ... he's just not your guy, that's all ...

So what's new?

Comment

• is that demars girl on the shot clock call? she's always a few seconds ahead of the actual clock
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              is that demars girl on the shot clock call? she's always a few seconds ahead of the actual clock
              Only for other team

Comment

is that demars girl on the shot clock call? she's always a few seconds ahead of the actual clock
                I think so. Annoying as all fuck.

Comment

• I could get used to Ross as a knockdown shooter

Comment

• Why are we fouling so much tonight? Like its crazy. How we are still winning is beyond me. We are fouling like no tomorrow and also turning over the ball. Also our tranisiton D has once again been horrid.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I've been wondering for months

Is that the richest dyslexia patient in Toronto?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        I could get used to Ross as a knockdown shooter
                        He's really starting to look like decent 'DeMar insurance' in case we lose DD this summer.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Confident Ross is a fun Ross to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Why are we fouling so much tonight? Like its crazy. How we are still winning is beyond me. We are fouling like no tomorrow and also turning over the ball. Also our tranisiton D has once again been horrid.
                            wizards are fouling just as much... just not getting called.

Comment

• Real dog-fight though. Good win if we can get it.

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                                I think so. Annoying as all fuck.
                                seriously is really annoying. I'm sure by now DD and KL phase it out and look at the actual clock
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X