Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    this is great!
    Someone posted a link to that site a week ago. It's unreal. Perfect HD, every NBA game, no popups, and free.

Comment

• Watching our games against the Wizards is like getting paper cuts on your eyes
      OG is our king

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
        Disagree. They're playing him tough, he's not settling for jumpers, trying to play through it and create space for his team mates.

And I've seen real effort on D. When your star's being mugged and paying the price, if you turn on him ... he's just not your guy, that's all ...

So what's new?
        I dont see it but I guess that's just me. He might not be settling for long 2's but he's forcing it into the paint when 5 guys are converging on him. Also he better get used to people playing him tough. If this is how he's gonna look when the D is tightened on him in the playoffs we have no hope. Kyle cant do it alone. Not with this systemless offense.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          seriously is really annoying. I'm sure by now DD and KL phase it out and look at the actual clock
          Its his (Demar's) wife for the millionth time.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kloe

Comment

• good lord, the difference between Joseph defending point guards vs. Vasquez last year is just magnificent.

Comment

• Keep pulling away
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• When we actually play good D we look sooo good. That is the only reason I have faith in this team come May.

Comment

• Lowryyyyyyy
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Great D by Cojo on Wall.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        good lord, the difference between Joseph defending point guards vs. Vasquez last year is just magnificent.
                        Right!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          When we actually play good D we look sooo good. That is the only reason I have faith in this team come May.
                          May? Playoffs starting late now?
                          OG is our king

Comment

• This lineup man. Every game, this group is so good lately.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Kloe!!

Comment

• John Wall in the half-court offense sucks. The Wiz are on a treadmill to nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X