• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Dumbest excuse I've heard in my life. Hope you guys are joking
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Is this a fact? Where'd you hear that?
    Matt devlin himself said that lowry and casey were having a discussion at 6:19, raps were up 20 and casey wanted to take him out, but lowry said no i'm 3 for 10 i wanna stay in and fix that. Matt devlin overheard the conversation and explained on the broadcast.

Comment

• We won, but let the extreme bitching begin, starting with me. You are up by 20 and two buckets drop, you immediately call a timeout for the sakes of it

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
        Matt devlin himself said that lowry and casey were having a discussion at 6:19, raps were up 20 and casey wanted to take him out, but lowry said no i'm 3 for 10 i wanna stay in and fix that. Matt devlin overheard the conversation and explained on the broadcast.
        It was 1/2 joke, but 1/2 true. Casey really should of pulled him for even putting that idea out if every word of that was true

Comment

• No, I mean I hope you're joking that Lowry saying he wants to "fix his stats" is a legitimate reason for him to stay in the game.

Comment

• Gonna watch some Spurs and Cavs

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Matt and Leo were talking about it when we were up 20 with 6 mins left.

They were saying to take Lowry out, but then they said Lowry was having a convo with Casey that he didn't wanna come out because his stats weren't pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Just re-listened to it, Matt didn't actually say Lowry wanted to stay in. He just said Casey asked if he wanted to come out then said "knowing Lowry, he probably wants to stay in and get on track." Second part was just Matt's speculation.

Comment

• Well, the good news is, the Lowry+Bench unit is still really fucking good. The bad news is, our starting lineup is still ass.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Well, the good news is, the Lowry+Bench unit is still really fucking good. The bad news is, our starting lineup is still ass.
                  It's not ass, but it finds a way to fail you later in the game

Comment

• Anyone want to know why we almost blew that game? It's the same reason DeRozan is so valuable to this team. Lowry is the engine, he makes stuff happen - except, like last season, when he gets tired or beaten up, that disappears.

Lowry played 22 of 24 second half minutes tonight, including the final 14 straight minutes. That's incredibly stupid, just mind blowingly moronic substitution patterns. All you really have to do to avoid that collapse is a) bring in the bench, the entire bench (not the scrubs - oh, and bring Scola in to give Patterson a breather), at that point when we were up 20 (98-78), and b) bring Lowry back into the game, WITH Patterson (and DD and JV, and leave CoJo out there with them), if you have to, say if the lead shrinks to 12. That should buy Lowry at least 3-4 minutes of rest, and puts him on the floor with the players he plays best with.

It's bad enough you run him out there for so long, but at the same time you don't put anyone in a position to succeed in terms of who they are playing with.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      The individual players in our starting lineup are good, the way they play when they're on the court together is awful, most of the time.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Well, it's pretty mediocre, let's put it that way. The single most used three man lineup on this team is DD-KL-LS, and they have an on-court net rating of +0.3 on the season. That's the point differential of a .500 team. Not exactly what I'm looking for in the most used set of players on a team hoping to win 50+ games.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The advanced box score tell so much of the story tonight.

Patterson, 75.2 DRtg/+30.5 net rating. Bismack, 79.9 Drtg/+45.7 net rating. Ross, 80.4 DRtg/25.8 net rating. CoJo, 93.4 DRtg/20.6 net rating.

Scola, 130.5 DRtg/-17.8 net rating. JV, 120.5 DRtg/-21.9 net rating. DeMar, 116.0 DRtg/-6.4 net rating. JJ, 110.3 DRtg/7.8 net rating.

Our starting lineup plays AWFUL defense when they're out there together.

Comment

• How is it possible that Terrence Ross only had 11 touches in 21 minutes played tonight? I mean, the Pistons defended him well, but that's insane.

Comment

• Hey look we won again. I'm going to ignore all other conversation about this game, just gonna enjoy this streak while it lasts
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Hey look we won again. I'm going to ignore all other conversation about this game, just gonna enjoy this streak while it lasts
                                That worked really well for us when we were at the top of the east at this point last season, right?

Some of these trends are really disturbing if not addressed. We simply can't expect our starting lineup to be a net loss when they're on the floor together in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X