No announcement yet.

GAME #48 - Toronto Raptors 93 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really dislike McDonough, he epitomizes GM'ing without a long term strategy or vision, but it's too early to call out his drafting. Still think Len could be very good. Warren has shown flashes. Nonlotto picks are always a crapshoot... You could make the same criticisms about Bruno and DWright.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Think Hornacek was the tethered goat on this one. The guy that needs to whacked is their absolute dunce of a GM Ryan McDonough.....Your right 3...Phoenix stays shitty. Raps win.
      Phoenix has been doing stupid things since they thought pairing old Shaq with Steve Nash would be a good idea. That team doesn't know what they want to be, but you're right - they're at a new low. May have a lot to do with ownership.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Phoenix has been doing stupid things since they thought pairing old Shaq with Steve Nash would be a good idea. That team doesn't know what they want to be, but you're right - they're at a new low. May have a lot to do with ownership.
        Whats crazy, is that it was NBA-Wonder-Man Steve Kerr that made that deal for Shaq. Haha

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Whats crazy, is that it was NBA-Wonder-Man Steve Kerr that made that deal for Shaq. Haha
          Good coach, bad GM. Tale as old as time.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I actually like TJ Warren. He has some potential. He and Booker are 2 of the 3 guys they should keep. Drafting Ennis was a move done just to spite Toronto. They had no use for the guy. What does it say about a GM when being a jerk is more important than making sure your team wins? What a clown.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
              I actually like TJ Warren. He has some potential. He and Booker are 2 of the 3 guys they should keep. Drafting Ennis was a move done just to spite Toronto. They had no use for the guy. What does it say about a GM when being a jerk is more important than making sure your team wins? What a clown.
              That's pretty much how we got Fields.

...I still want Ennis. Think he got screwed big time.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                For those who are worried because rocwell is a jerk, JV has a sprained thumb.
                Thanks for that clarification.

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                  That's pretty much how we got Fields.

...I still want Ennis. Think he got screwed big time.
                  Where is Landry Fields this year ?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Where is Landry Fields this year ?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Apparently, the answer to that question is "partying with fuck boys"
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Cavs/Pacers should be an interesting game to watch til our game starts. The Cavs are a lot of fun under Lue. At a fast pace, LeBron is really scary.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Think Hornacek was the tethered goat on this one. The guy that needs to whacked is their absolute dunce of a GM Ryan McDonough.

Ryan has wasted 6 first round picks in the last 3 years. SIX ! He drafted these household names (Alex Len, Nemanja Nedovic, TJ Warren, Tyler Ennnis, Bogdan Bogdonovich and Devin Booker.) Early on Booker and he shows promise but the other 5 firsts look pretty suspect eh ?

In his short 3 years on the desk he traded a very serviceable Marcin Gortat to the Whiz for Emeka(broken back) Okafor and a 1st which turned into Tyler Ennis who they no longer have.

With a fixation on running a 3 guard offense he ticked off Dragic who forced a trade out .. Yeah he got two firsts but one is 3 years away the other is six. Six years to wait ...

Not content to lose one of his best two guards McDonough went and traded most of his bench to Detroit for some magic beans. This was done to clear cap space to get a shot at L.Aldridge BEFORE Aldridge gave him any indication he would sign with Phoenix. Not only did he not get Lamarcus but in the process he managed to piss off arguably his best remaining big in Markief Morris. Morris is now pouting his way through the season like a 5 year old while trying to force his way out of Phoenix as have a few others. This particular bit of asset management with Morris will net Phoenix an incredibly low return when Ryan eventually caves in and moves Morris out for nickles on the dollar in terms of talent for talent. Shrewd Ryan Shrewd.

It would be remiss of me not mention that after screwing up with the Aldridge FA foray last year our boy Ryan with tremendous foresight signed a 33 year old Tyson Chandler to a 4 year guaranteed deal. Guaranteed money for a 33 year old centre whose best years are behind. him and whose skill set is not where the league is trending to. Mobile bigs who can shoot 3's.

So yeah.. its pretty easy to see its all on Hornacek because he lost the room. Spare me. Phoenix shot the wrong guy.

Your right 3inthekeon...Phoenix stays shitty. Better tell the new jockey who comes in to replace Hornacek that the horse is lame in two legs and is blind in one eye.

Raps win.
                          i wholeheartedly agree with you. AND I ABSOLULTILY love your vocabulary man. Kills me everytime lol. your a killer writter !!
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Apparently, the answer to that question is "partying with fuck boys"
                            pretty much, but..

Comment

The Pacers are trying to guard Kevin Love with Jordan Hill. That's going to be a mess.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                                The Pacers are trying to guard Kevin Love with Jordan Hill. That's going to be a mess.
                                Not perfect, but this matchup might work for IND down the wire if Love is not ready for him

Comment

Working...
                                X