Clear All

http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2016/01/...medium=twitter

The Raptors are the team to disrupt the East’s status quo
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2016/01/...medium=twitter

The Raptors are the team to disrupt the East’s status quo
      Matt Moore from HP has been giving us a LOT of love the past month or two.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

reddit is quite the mixed bag. Hahaha
        OG is our king

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
          Big change from how we used to be treated by him
          OG is our king

Comment

yeah which is unusual. Because he was trolling Raps fans last year.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              Big change from how we used to be treated by him
              To be fair, last year turned out to be fool's gold. He was right.

This year is more sustainable, because we have real depth. If we ever figure out a functional starting lineup, we might be a real contender.(assuming Golden State stops being Golden State)

Comment

To be fair, last year turned out to be fool's gold. He was right.

This year is more sustainable, because we have real depth. If we ever figure out a functional starting lineup, we might be a real contender.(assuming Golden State stops being Golden State)
                yeah his point was that we didn't play good enough defense during our hot start.(we did everything mediocre except opponent FT%)

Comment

I post there from time to time, in the last week though everything that I posted on Reddit about the Raptors was reposted on RealGM by the same person within 3 hours.
                  ... its ok man, I wouldn't ever admit to posting at RealGM either ... LOL

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    ... its ok man, I wouldn't ever admit to posting at RealGM either ... LOL
                    My reddit account has the same name as my account here. If I had a RealGM account, it'd be the same name. I ain't afraid of the criticism.

EDIT: To be fair, there's the odd decent post at RealGM, I read there every couple days.... there's just a lot of crap to dig through to find the decent posts.

Comment

Reddit is where positive people go

Comment

Reddit is where positive people go
                        The Raptors reddit believes in positivity so hard that you get downvoted for being slightly critical, which is insane. Even on a 11-game winning streak, you want to look for indicators of playoff success, and be wary of possible indicators of playoff failure.

Comment

The Raptors reddit believes in positivity so hard that you get downvoted for being slightly critical, which is insane. Even on a 11-game winning streak, you want to look for indicators of playoff success, and be wary of possible indicators of playoff failure.
                          You gotta make that unpopular opinion thread. That's how you get those upvotes man.

Comment

You gotta make that unpopular opinion thread. That's how you get those upvotes man.
                            The other thing that gets me about reddit is their trade proposals are hilarious. Saw one today that was like Ross, Patterson, the NYK/DEN pick for Thad Young. And people were saying it was a bad trade for the Nets.

Comment

The other thing that gets me about reddit is their trade proposals are hilarious. Saw one today that was like Ross, Patterson, the NYK/DEN pick for Thad Young. And people were saying it was a bad trade for the Nets.
                              What's the fascination with Thad Young? lmao Am I missing something?

Comment

What's the fascination with Thad Young? lmao Am I missing something?
                                He's a good stats/bad team guy. A lot of casual NBA fans obsess over that type of player. Look at how good people used to think Monta Ellis was.

Comment

Working...
                                X