GAME #48 - Toronto Raptors 93 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    If you make shots, but give those points right back on the other end by not playing defense, I don't give a fuck about the made shots.
    Like White guy who can't jump said; at least he gave something back. He put points up while giving them up.

Nobody had it tonight. It's an L. Let the win streaks death settle before you tie this into your theory of how you saw this coming 2 years ago.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Maybe wait until they say it first then?
      To be fair, Leo's been saying it for about 20 minutes now.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Lowry shot 1/6 from the ft.

The bigs were giving Jokic anything he wanted

Demar played shit defence

Patterson disappeared

Ross couldn't hit any shots

No one can guard Gallo

Nobody rotated on d

Jj got injured

But yea. Hey it's all demars fault, he went 1 on 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        This Jokic thing, it's as much, if not more on the rest of the team. There were basically no defensive rotations tonight. Heck, forget rotations, sometimes guys were standing 10 ft from their man and not paying attention to anything (that last one is why DeMar will get flack this game despite doing a decent job scoring).

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
          Remember how I said these team mails it in against inferior teams?

Told ya.
          Don't think we mailed anything in tonight. Denver express delivered this shit right to our houses and Jokic slammed his cock down on the coffee table.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Like White guy who can't jump said; at least he gave something back. He put points up while giving them up.

Nobody had it tonight. It's an L. Let the win streaks death settle before you tie this into your theory of how you saw this coming 2 years ago.
            I saw this coming 5 years ago

Comment

• Blown out but thanks to Masai's development efforts it's in my pants getting to watch the D-team actually play.

Comment

• Ehh I wouldn't even care about this one except for the harm it does to our pick. Wish we could've traded this loss with any of our 10 previous wins.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Maybe wait until they say it first then?
                  Lol seriously.

Like nobody's saying DD carried the team on his back. He's just the only one who wasn't total shit on offense (because he happened to be making some shots). The team sucked today and got thoroughly wacked as a result.

Comment

Noone's saying that. But the narrative is going to be that DeMar tried to put us on his back and the other guys let him down, because he scored well. That's what EVERYONE in the media is going to say. That's not what happened. DeMar shit the bed on defense just as much as everyone else.
                    Exactly. But at least he was great offensively.

24 pts
                    7/14 fg
                    10/11 ft

Can't wipe those stats can ya?

His defense was as a bad as everyone else. But he showed up offensively.... So ya, the other guys didn't show up.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                      Don't think we mailed anything in tonight. Denver express delivered this shit right to our houses and Jokic slammed his cock down on the coffee table.
                      Denver played like an NBA team... Raptors played like chumps.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Ehh I wouldn't even care about this one except for the harm it does to our pick. Wish we could've traded this loss with any of our 10 previous wins.
                        2 losses to Denver now, smh.

I know we're probably going to end up getting the Knicks pick but still frustrating.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          Exactly. But at least he was great offensively.

24 pts
                          7/14 fg
                          10/11 ft

Can't wipe those stats can ya?

His defense was as a bad as everyone else. But he showed up offensively.... So ya, the other guys didn't show up.

I gave him love in the first quarter for the playmaking, said he looked great. Since then all he did was look for his own offense and ignore the defensive end. So it looks good, but doesn't win games.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            what I mean is, didn't show up for work, slacked off, didn't earn their pay, these players are lucky to be in the league, if they weren't, judging by their lack of brains, they'd probably have a hard time getting a job flipping burgers.

Comment

• By the way, can anyone come up with a real reason why the Lowry+Bench unit hasn't been used since the first 4 minutes of the second quarter? That lineup was huge throughout the winning streak, why didn't we go to them when things were falling apart?

Or the DeMar+Bench version, which hasn't been used since the last 2 minutes of the first quarter?

Comment

I gave him love in the first quarter for the playmaking, said he looked great. Since then all he did was look for his own offense and ignore the defensive end. So it looks good, but doesn't win games.
                                Could it maybe have been that Casey (and the team) were telling him to look for his because obviously the rest of the guys weren't playing well?

I didn't see the game, so I don't know the full context tonight of what was "looking for his".

Comment

Working...
                                X