Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhibition Place grounds.

https://goo.gl/maps/GKQLVu2vrvH2

The building is in that empty parking lot. So after every practice they can hang out there or go to Medieval times.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

When will Grange post some pics of the brothel?
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Will the 905 will get to use this as well?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Will the 905 will get to use this as well?
            nah it's only for the vets. No rooks or dleaguers allowed
            Last edited by rocwell; Wed Feb 10, 2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

No shots of the dining facility and the chef's qtrs. /station....surely they have one there?

$30 mill. can buy you a lot of frills.

Comment

wonder what DanH thinks about that IBM watson Artificial Intelligence Analytics Platform. He probably hasn't said anything yet due to dying from excessive datagasms
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                  wonder what DanH thinks about that IBM watson Artificial Intelligence Analytics Platform. He probably hasn't said anything yet due to dying from excessive datagasms
                  He is currently constructing an algorithm to decide how he feels about it on a scale of 1 to 99.9
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    He is currently constructing an algorithm to decide how he feels about it on a scale of 1 to 99.9
                    Turns out, 204.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, I would probably kill for the chance to get my hands on that console.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        I'm curious how often Casey's going to get his hands on that console. Probably not as much as either you or I would like.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                          I'm curious how often Casey's going to get his hands on that console. Probably not as much as either you or I would like.
                          Considering he just referred to microwaves and toaster ovens as "new age stuff" you're probably correct
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Casey; "Sure the under water VO2 Max sensing, negative pressure, anti neutrino treadmill is great, but where's my rock?"

Comment

they apparently have a new and improved office for Casey, may be he can bring his rock and put it on his table as paper weight.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                                In Biosteel Centre, console would probably get hands for chance to kill you.

"Open the pod bay doors, Watson."
                                "I'm sorry Dan, I'm afraid I can't do that.... Please watch this 300 hour video of Luis Scola on defense."

Comment

Working...
                                X