Game #49: Toronto Raptors 104 - Phoenix Suns 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Maybe he shouldn't have played 30 of the first 33 minutes?
    Lowry + Bench

Good and bad right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a reminder, Markieff plays for a team that is 14-35, and has cost them 0.8 wins this season. They barely win, and he's cost them wins.
      How many games has he played?
      How many minutes does he play?

Just by looking at this game you can tell that his one of their most talented players. For some reason he wasn't playing more for the coach. Now he starts for first time in months and his effecting the game on both side for the Suns.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Don't forget about Ed Davis!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yeah, 2pat and Scola are both better than Morris....
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Just by looking at this game you can tell that his one of their most talented players. For some reason he wasn't playing more for the coach. Now he starts for first time in months and his effecting the game on both side for the Suns.
            The last time he started was two weeks ago, not months ago. He's played in 32 out of 49 games, and started 17 of them, playing 23 minutes a night.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

How about you use better sample size like their careers maybe?
              So he is productive when everything is going well but when he faces adversity, he pouts and bitches and sucks at basketball? Pass.

Comment

Of course he is one their most talented players...The Suns are terrible.

Comment

• Build a lead, then get the starters back in to make it a nail-biter finish?

Comment

• Morris is really pushing for us to trade for him. Don't let Scola back on the floor, he's just feeding Morris' flame with WD40

Comment

• I don't remeber who posted it but whoever said early on that Kief would go off on a career high tonight, well done.

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                        well if you take a shot at me im going to hit back and tought not a word ... i apologize my comment was more for my disdain for Stephen a smith not you ... but naturally like anyone im going to to shoot back if shot at
                        Pistols at dawn ?
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Okay Kieff HAD to have been playing bad on purpose. Yes we aren't playing good D on him but if you're shooting 38% for the season you will miss many shots on your own. He is literally not missing anything.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• jlongs wrote: View Post
                            Build a lead, then get the starters back in to make it a nail-biter finish?
                            Sounds bout right

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Okay Kieff HAD to have been playing bad on purpose. Yes we aren't playing good D on him but if you're shooting 38% for the season you will miss many shots on your own. He is literally not missing anything.
                              Or it's just a good game?
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

The last time he started was two weeks ago, not months ago. He's played in 32 out of 49 games, and started 17 of them, playing 23 minutes a night.
                                Well any smart coach would know his their best PF. Actually their best player with Bledsoe out. The former coaches ego was to big to play his most talented player available. Good for them Watson is playing him.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X