Game #50: Toronto Raptors 110 - Portland Trail Blazers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    what a fucking waste. no wonder lowry has to play so much. We just go full fucking moron on the shot selection after every good stretch.
    Yup! That's why I'm one of the few who doesnt get at Casey for Lowry's minutes. We literally NEED him to play those minutes for us to win
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• fuck you henderson stop overreacting

Comment

• fuck off Henderson pad your stats against some other team
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• man, i thought portland would get less annoying after losing Wes "Temper Tantrum" Matthews. But now i realize it's their shitty fans (plus the piped-in fan noise) that's really the issue.

Comment

• dam t ross is consistent with that jumper in the paint

Comment

• So now we change things up and go with a Cory ISO.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• that floater is pretty solid for ross.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  man, i thought portland would get less annoying after losing Wes "Temper Tantrum" Matthews. But now i realize it's their shitty fans (plus the piped-in fan noise) that's really the issue.
                  yeah whats even more annoying is that we havent won in their arena since 2006

Comment

• BB with some serious screens to get Ross open back to back
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We start moving the ball, involving other guys, lead back up to 10.

Comment

• wow.. what a call for lillard, so hes gonna complain and youre gonna give it to him

Comment

• Ross better not be fucking with my feelings and regress next season

Comment

• Terrible call ref
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Ladies and gentlemen, the Scola and Biyombo show! These two should only be out there with and against bench players.
                              Damn. You REALLY hate Scola. You will complain about him for all eternity clearly. I thought I repeated myself alot lol.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Ross better not be fucking with my feelings and regress next season
                                I think he's just... better now. I really think Kalamian has fixed a lot of the problems with his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X