X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regression to the mean is a bitch.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Playoff basketball is gonna be hard to watch this year if we revert to this.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Ross' body language at the end of the 3rd was awful on that last possession. Barely was inbounds, walked away as DeMar drove the paint. He's frustrated.
        I would be too. If I invited my high school friends and was playing like shit.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The gameplan was clearly to have Kloe and DeMoney shoot for 300 points and play no defence.

The results aint half bad

Comment

• Always so many excuses for Ross. He is here to take and make shots from the perimeter. If not getting a few touches on the offensive end is going to make him go super cold that's on him. And I am not saying Kyle and Demar shouldnt pass to him more cause they should but when they do he needs to hit shots. No excuses.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's Lowry time!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not touching the ball on offense would be my thought. He's had a good offensive night so far, and was frozen out of hte offense in the 3rd.
                Did he tell you this?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Always so many excuses for Ross. He is here to take and make shots from the perimeter. If not getting a few touches on the offensive end is going to make him go super cold that's on him. And I am not saying Kyle and Demar shouldnt pass to him more cause they should but when they do he needs to hit shots. No excuses.
                  All shooters go cold if they don't get touches. It's a fact of basketball. It's not a 'Ross' thing.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I think the problem with the CoJo/DD/Ross/PPat/JV is that CoJo isn't really a PG. He's going a shooting guard mentality like DeRozan so there's not really a creator out there.

Think DD needs to realize that when Lowry's not out there he needs to be more of a point guard because after Lowry he's the best playmaker on the team.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Always so many excuses for Ross. He is here to take and make shots from the perimeter. If not getting a few touches on the offensive end is going to make him go super cold that's on him. And I am not saying Kyle and Demar shouldnt pass to him more cause they should but when they do he needs to hit shots. No excuses.
                      Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Did he tell you this?
                        Special asked for speculation, I gave it. Read the post I quoted for fucks sake.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

People are just going to say "This is why Lowry and DeMar take all the shots", but the way we played the third it's not surprising the other guys went cold.
                          so hypothetically if ross made that shot you wouldn't use that as validation of your point?

Comment

• Thwap

Comment

• RIP Blazers

Comment

• Thank god Lowry is cooking from 3 point land.

Comment

Working...
                                X