Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    And whatsup with JV's hands?
    Yea. Like if his thumb is still an issue wrap it. Like I don't even understand how he's hurting it so much.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Scola is a new Salmons.
      From one fish to an entire school...?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Yup. Towns likely ends up the best C in the league for the next 10+ years.
        Yea he is amazing.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          We were up 17, now we're up 11. Is that the end of the world? We've blown bigger margins faster with Lowry playing, pretty recently in fact.
          It's not the "end of the world" but look at what's happening right now.

If we're expanding on that 17 point cushion instead of losing it, we're pushing the lead to 20, 25. Then when a team inevitably his us with a 10-2 run, instead of it being a 5 point game like it is now it's still double digits and we're not in a dogfight.

Comment

• Hey, look, this lineup blew the lead way faster than Wright and BeBe did! Why don't we never see these guys play?

Seriously, though, these guys should literally never play together.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Damn that was ugly
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                It's not the "end of the world" but look at what's happening right now.

If we're expanding on that 17 point cushion instead of losing it, we're pushing the lead to 20, 25. Then when a team inevitably his us with a 10-2 run, instead of it being a 5 point game like it is now it's still double digits and we're not in a dogfight.
                Those runs are only inevitable when you roll out idiotic lineups like this one.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just checked in. Nice jumper by Powell.

Comment

• Powell's midrange looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Powell ranger aka Tony Allen 2.0!
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scola finally does something tonight that doesn't make me want to vomit.

Comment

• Good stuff from Powell!
                          OG is our king

Comment

• It might be Minny, but Powell is coming out

Comment

• Its taken Powell all this time so far to look comfortable ... so Delon needs to get the floor time in spurts like he did in the 2nd q to get to the point where he is just playing and not over thinking every move he makes...it'll come...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Way to punch back boys! Now let's get Patterson in there before the house of cards collapses.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X