Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many are cheering for the warriors

to beat the bulls regular season win record

I love watching records get broken unless its a Raptors record. Ah, but no worries.

Comment

I started watching basketball because of Jordan and the Bulls. That 72 win season was epic and classic Jordan. Hoping GSW fails. I'm old school.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
        to beat the bulls regular season win record
        I am.

And I'm already excited for next year, when they try to go 82-0
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          I started watching basketball because of Jordan and the Bulls. That 72 win season was epic and classic Jordan. Hoping GSW fails. I'm old school.
          Agreed.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Screw that squad...the NBA completely helped them along. Ever seen the Jordan highlite reel of phantom calls???

Meh, i'm all in on the Warriors, I have never seen a team ball like them in all my years of watching... which is about 29.

Curry is a fucking Wizard.

Comment

I am, fuck Jordan and the Bulls.

Comment

i am ... not often you see greatness like this, i want to see it happen

Comment

I would like to see them do it just to shut up all of these "old school" guys who are attacking Curry and the Warriors in the press about how that's not how you play basketball, they aren't very good, the old teams would have beat them, etc. Whatever.

As an aside, I still think OKC is the team out west best-suited to beat them but they had the Warriors last night and then had a horrible series of empty possessions and defensive breakdowns. It's just so hard to play at a high enough level for 48 minutes to beat them....

Comment

Record meant to be broken, so I wouldn't mind if they break that record but I kinda want to see the Spurs beat the Warriors just to close an era on a good note for Pops, Duncan, Ginobili and Parker.

Comment

If the Warriors break the record and don't win the championship, they'll be labeled chokers, and they won't be considered as good as 1996 Bulls. Warriors' victory has to be complete, better regular season record, better playoff record and the title.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Record meant to be broken, so I wouldn't mind if they break that record but I kinda want to see the Spurs beat the Warriors just to close an era on a good note for Pops, Duncan, Ginobili and Parker.
                        There will be no end in sight for San Antonio. Just as it smoothly blended from robinson to duncan, on it transitions to kawhi. It's sick lol

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          There will be no end in sight for San Antonio. Just as it smoothly blended from robinson to duncan, on it transitions to kawhi. It's sick lol
                          I watched the Pelicans game the other night and at the end it was Aldridge, Leonard and Mills doing all the work. Ginobli and Parker weren't on the floor and Duncan was along for the ride. That Aldridge signing was so smart.

Comment

LOL Watch Bogut here:

Amazing. Easily one of the best things I've seen in the NBA. Its like he puts his arm up and Curry has to adjust his position to avoid the 'block'. And then he doesn't even wait for Steph to shoot before running the floor. Lol

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              I watched the Pelicans game the other night and at the end it was Aldridge, Leonard and Mills doing all the work. Ginobli and Parker weren't on the floor and Duncan was along for the ride. That Aldridge signing was so smart.
                              Aldridge is very underrated. Much like bosh he sacrificed stats for rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X