No announcement yet.

Bosh could have serious health problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh could have serious health problem.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...health-problem

I pray that it is nothing serious.

Yeah, I found it weird that at first it was an "undisclosed injury" that was reported and later they reported that it was a calf injury - doesn't seem like if it was just a calf injury that it couldn't be reported. We hear about other injuries all the time so it defintely seemed like there was potentially something more going on that's being kept in-house. I hope it's nothing serious as well.

Comment

Yup. Poor guy, sounds like he's dealing with another blood clot scare. All the best to him.

By the way guys, we have Let's NBA forum here.. http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...hp?4-Let-s-NBA

Comment

Seems significant that his agent wasn't exactly denying it (too soon to tell), usually agents are out there denying everything loudly. Hope it isn't serious, but if it is another blood clot, at least he's now being carefully monitored after the incident last year.

Comment

I wonder if it actually has something to do with the change in temperature going from Miami to Toronto. The same thing happened last year around the same time and it was really cold in New York also at the all-star game.

#keyboardDoctor

Comment

Comment

Not a good sign. Hope they figure it out. I understand that in some circumstances just flying is problematic for those with a clotting issue...even if not. Long trips (like flying non-stop to Australia) is a problem due long periods of immobility in the legs.

Did I hear that Riley wants to trade him? This settles that then.

Comment

Chris Bosh most likely out for the season as he is dealing with blood clotting issues in his left calf

I wish the fans of Toronto would of known about this before booing him at ASW, makes so sad to know that he probably is questioning his career at this point, and in that case deserved a stand O aswell.

Comment

Huh? I am no big fan of Bosh but that was an asinine display of boorishness by the "fans" at the ACC. To begin, Bosh did nothing wrong by leaving in his f/agency year to an obviously much better team and win championships. That's the system.

The occasion was also the All Star game not a Raptors game. A terrible juvenile display for the international world audience watching to experience. Belittling on many grounds for so many including Bosh and his family.

Comment

I never once thought he deserved to get booed (Only one player deserved it IMO, Turkoglu)

I hope he gets well soon and is able to play again.

Comment

He deserved booing. He sat out while his team tried to make the playoffs.

It is very sad that he made so much progress past last years issues to make it to the Allstar game, only to be facing similar issues.

Not for nothing, he got a pretty good cheer at the ASGame. not practice.

Comment

Who cares if he got booed you guys realize it's part of the show right? Villains and hero's? I don't think anybody in toronto wishes him Ill will in regards to his health, they're booing the basketball PLAYER playing the basketball GAME
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Let's hope for Chris and his family that he is is not in serious difficulty

Comment

Serious business here. I hope he recovers and does what's right for his family and not his career. He's made so much money and maybe this is the second warning that nows the time to enjoy his riches with his family. Nothing is more important than family and he seems like a guy who gets that.

Comment

Working...
                            X