This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Looks like I'm settling into second place going into the playoffs. Not liking my pitching very much though. Trading away Darvish for Myers was a bad idea.. Myers has been awful since the trade was made, and I could have really used Darvish in my lineup.
    Myers was trending down at the time and his stats had faded... Darvish gave me the K's and ERA I needed to push forward.

Comment

• I'll be honest ... I forgot about this league ... Lol I haven't set my lineups in ... a very long time ... but I'm not last! So that's cool... Sorry Dan. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I'll be honest ... I forgot about this league ... Lol I haven't set my lineups in ... a very long time ... but I'm not last! So that's cool... Sorry Dan. Haha
        See? There is no easy explanation. I hereby abandon all hope.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm actually in the same boat as Joey.

I should check how my teams doing tbh.... after all, I was doing well to start the year besides my second base situation.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• You guys are making me feel worse.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Congrats Sky Walker in getting to the finals. Was pretty close there for awhile. Good luck to you. Not sure who your going to face (I suspect Drizz since he had a better overall record), but I had fun.

Would definitely do this again next year.. just hope we get more interest. Seemed like only 5 or 6 teams were in it.

Comment

Congrats Sky Walker in getting to the finals. Was pretty close there for awhile. Good luck to you. Not sure who your going to face (I suspect Drizz since he had a better overall record), but I had fun.

Would definitely do this again next year.. just hope we get more interest. Seemed like only 5 or 6 teams were in it.
                Skywalker took me out round 1. I was hoping my hot streaks would continue that week, but they failed me. We had a fairly close matchup though... congrats Skywalker. Up 7-1 on drizz in the finals too. Good luck to both finalists!

It was a good way to keep tabs on some baseball other than the Jays this year, i had a good time playing and hope there's interest again next year. Keeping it simple like we did this year is probably the way to go until we get a few consistent years under our belts with the same managers.

Comment

• Jeez that Fernandez death is crazy

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Jeez that Fernandez death is crazy
                    Boating accident at 3:30 am with no life jackets; people need to respect water safety more.

He had just recently announced his gf is pregnant too.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I get to change my avatar! YAY!

Comment

• Congrats to Skywalker, the winner!!

You really put some work in man to move up in the standings and your team performed well in the second half and the playoffs. Good job!

Thanks to everyone for participating, it was a fun season.

I'd like to keep the league going next season for sure. Hopefully we'll still have some interest in the spring next year. We can look at doing a couple of keepers or anything else as well if that interests people.

Comment

• Wished I hadn't forgot about my team, but still a decent finish (5th Place isn't bad).

Hoping to be back next year even stronger.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Who's starting the 2017 fantasy season?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              Who's starting the 2017 fantasy season?
                              Season's almost over already?

It started in like March or April. Here is the thread link:
                              http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...aseball-League

Comment

Season's almost over already?

It started in like March or April. Here is the thread link:
                                http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...aseball-League
                                Lol thought this was the basketball fantasy thread

Comment

Working...
                                X