X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    What's an Aardwolf?
    Cousins of the Hyena.

It's my thing to choose a random exotic animal for each fantasy team I own and then find a logo to match it.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
      Cousins of the Hyena.

It's my thing to choose a random exotic animal for each fantasy team I own and then find a logo to match it.
      Who wins in a fight, aardwolf or caracal?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Noah Syndergaard became the second pitcher in Mets history to hit two home runs in a game on Wednesday night, driving in all of New York's runs in a 4-3 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers. Syndergaard (3-2) allowed two runs and six hits in eight…

Comment

Who wins in a fight, aardwolf or caracal?
          Caracal easily. Aardwolves aren't that tough.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
            Aardwolves aren't that tough.
            Damn straight

Perhaps it's time I chose a team name.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Well guys, two teams are tied for 1st.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng season, Kat. My boys have yet to find their groove.

Comment

• Seeing Yordano Ventura get popped by Machado was the highlight of my season so far. Easily my most hated player in baseball!

I'm only a couples games back of Joey now, woo hoo! Oh wait... he's not in first any more...(Sorry Joe, not a knock on you, my team stanks!)

Comment

• Coming up on the final week of the regular season, I'm happy my team is finding its stride before the playoffs. We'll do some damage vs those teams.

Really pissed the McCutheon and Carlos Gomez had played like shi all year, they were my(autopick) stud draft choices.

Comment

• Turns out I am very bad at fantasy baseball. Oh, well.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Turns out I am very bad at fantasy baseball. Oh, well.
                        Yea, not gonna get too far by not making any moves in like 5 months On the other hand, I've made plenty and I'm not that far ahead.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Yea, not gonna get too far by not making any moves in like 5 months On the other hand, I've made plenty and I'm not that far ahead.
                          I guess. I almost never make moves at all in fantasy hockey and consistently contend in those leagues. Oh well.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• My auto drafted team and limited moves seem to be working so far.

Comment

My auto drafted team and limited moves seem to be working so far.
                              The autodraft teams are neck and neck at the 3rd and 4th spots! haha

Comment

• Looks like I'm settling into second place going into the playoffs. Not liking my pitching very much though. Trading away Darvish for Myers was a bad idea.. Myers has been awful since the trade was made, and I could have really used Darvish in my lineup.

Comment

Working...
                                X