X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• million dollar ball movement. 10 cent finish
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think the players like each other. I very much think they dislike the offence they run.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        A lot of animosity in here. I knew the winning was the only thing holding this place together. Gonna be a damn warzone if we lose the game rofl.

Definitely agree with Jack on the minutes thing.
        Can't keep talking about the season record for a game thread for today

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          let me rephrase, in this game there was nothing wrong with it.
          Fair enough. I agree that JV gets a gar age whistle.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            I think the players like each other. I very much think they dislike the offence they run.
            i don't think Demar likes Valanciunas for some reason. I can't remember the last time he passed to him in the post.

Comment

• JJ lost his finishing ability. Got fat

Comment

• Lol seriously....? DeMar and Ross don't like each other? DeMar doesn't like JV? Where is this nonsense coming from?

Y'all are reading into nothing, this isn't TMZ guys.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Where's the guy counting 3 in the keys, what are we upto?
                  I gave up
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Eh yo bro did you see that look DeMar gave Ross when he missed that last three? Ross has definitely been trying to holler at DeMar's girl on the side, not cool, that's gonna hurt our chemistry in playoffs

Comment

Lol seriously....? DeMar and Ross don't like each other? DeMar doesn't like JV? Where is this nonsense coming from?

It wouldn't be unheard of for players to not enjoy playing together.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• bring out Anthony Bennett so we can get this W
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          JJ lost his finishing ability. Got fat
                          You can see he definitely put back on the weight he lost last year. He is not the same player he was last year at all.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            It wouldn't be unheard of for players to not enjoy playing together.
                            think there is a point in another year or two where Ross becomes a starting calibre two guard.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              You can see he definitely put back on the weight he lost last year. He is not the same player he was last year at all.
                              that's what happens when Casey doesn't play you

Comment

Lol seriously....? DeMar and Ross don't like each other? DeMar doesn't like JV? Where is this nonsense coming from?

Either Demar doesn't like JV, or he has low BBall iq, or Casey has low BBall iq, or the players don't listen to Casey. These are the options.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X