No announcement yet.

The Waiver Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if Masai does it. I like the idea of picking up Thompson. His long and pretty agile for a someone 6'11" 250. Good at guarding perimeter orientated bigs. Also a pretty good offensive rebounder. Which is useful in our guard orientated offense.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Casey will still play Scola. We gotta cut him out of the roster so Casey can't play him a la John Salmons
      Sadly the reality will probably be Scola will continue to start, we'll end up playing someone like the Hawks in the first round and Milsap will average 25 points in the series.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Jason Thompson is a guy I like, biggest issue with him in Sac was his contract (overpay).

Lee would have been worth taking a run at but he's gone to Dallas.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
            Primer, ideally he could actually take some of JV's minutes.
            lol

Comment

Shocked Warriors cut Thompson. Dude's more useful than Varajeo.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                To be fair, they don't need any of them. I'd really like to pick up Thompson though.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  Thompson's a good rebounder but he's not a true center and not particularly good as a rim protector, and with Festus Ezeli gone for probably the rest of the regular season minimum and Bogut out for at least a few weeks, the Warriors need another true center who can take a few minutes' work from them right now and in the playoffs. Varajao provides that, and he also has a good passing game which is key for the Warriors.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                    Thompson's a good rebounder but he's not a true center and not particularly good as a rim protector, and with Festus Ezeli gone for probably the rest of the regular season minimum and Bogut out for at least a few weeks, the Warriors need another true center who can take a few minutes' work from them right now and in the playoffs. Varajao provides that, and he also has a good passing game which is key for the Warriors.
                    Nah Varajao brought in for intel to clearly mess with Lebron come playoffs time.

Comment

Working...
                    X