Joakim Noah: Express Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joakim Noah: Express Yourself

I was just flipping channels and came by this little piece on Joakim Noah. I was never a huge fan of his but this video makes me respect him a lot more and it shows a bit of a different side to him. As much as I'd like to keep Bosh, if the Raps did a S&T with anyone I hope it's with Chicago and it involves this kid.

http://video.thescore.com/watch/joak...press-yourself
    Around the 2:08 mark is pretty funny - "Boozer's dumb ass jump, so I dunked on his ass!"
    The Cleveland comments are alright too, pretty ballsy words. I think it'd be a pretty safe assessment to say he'll never play there.

If the raps could make a play for him, that would be awesome. but chicago probably wont release him, not even at the expense of getting CB. Noah's heart and passion for the game is unparalleled. He would be awesome to have on your team, let alone a team like the raps which lack in those two things.

Comment

as a player Bosh is better than Noah. You put him next to a scorer like Rose, and you got yourself an unstoppable duo. Chicago will become top 4 easily, I would be surprised if Chicago let that chance slip away.
      Im hoping that Chicago will be okay with a possible Bosh for Noah trade; he can potentially be that "glue guy" Colangelo is looking for right now (Nationality: France, United States). I also think that a combination of Bargs and Noah would be more effective, than Bargs and Bosh. just my two cents.

Comment

Noah is one of a few American born players who probably won't looked down on playing in Canada just because of his own european background and experience around the world.

Comment

noah's great, but any s&t involving the raps for bosh to chicago will prob be centered around either deng or hinrich, plus picks and james johnson or taj gibson.

bulls want to pair bosh with noah as they compliment each other well, and build around those two with rose (which would be scary).

i think noah's too valuable for us to net him

Comment

Nice link, thanks Mack.

Comment

Working...
            X