• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 63: Atlanta Hawks 96 - Toronto Raptors 104

Projected Starters:

@

Projected Starters:

Notes:
    • Toronto leads the season series 1-0, winning 96-86 in Atlanta on December 2nd behind 31 points from Kyle Lowry.
    • This is the first of 3 more games with the Hawks before the end of the season.
    • The Hawks are 5-1 in their last six, their only loss coming to the Warriors in overtime.
    • The Raps have the 3rd highest free throw rate in the league; the Hawks the 2nd lowest.
    • The Hawks have the 2nd highest assist % in the league; the Raps have the 2nd lowest.

Key Stats:

Atlanta Hawks (36-28)

PTS/G: 102.2 (15th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 99.2 (6th of 30)
    SRS: 2.81 (8th of 30) ▪ Pace: 96.8 (9th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 104.8 (20th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 101.6 (2nd of 30)

Toronto Raptors (42-20)
    PTS/G: 102.7 (11th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 98.3 (5th of 30)
    SRS: 3.70 (6th of 30) ▪ Pace: 93.0 (29th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 110.0 (4th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 105.4 (13th of 30)
    Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Mar 9, 2016, 07:03 PM.

A good win here would go a long ways for me. Not feeling this team right now. Gotta get better on D.

Comment

Hawks playing their 4th game in 7 days and the last game of a 5 game west coast swing.
      Going east is always harder than going west on the body clocks.

Raps with a better commitment to D than over the past few and with JV looking to get himself out of the doghouse post a W.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

There was an article just posted on RR that our team has issues guarding long range shooters. This one can get ugly, and we needed BEBE and Lowry IDDQD to rob a win from these guys last time. Plus Bazemore's face does piss me off

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
          There was an article just posted on RR that our team has issues guarding long range shooters. This one can get ugly, and we needed BEBE and Lowry IDDQD to rob a win from these guys last time. Plus Bazemore's face does piss me off
          Yeah, the 3 is killing our D.

On the other hand, I can see why no one could post stats to back up the claim that our transition defence is horrible. It's been the best in the league since the break.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Yeah, the 3 is killing our D.

On the other hand, I can see why no one could post stats to back up the claim that our transition defence is horrible. It's been the best in the league since the break.
            Yea it's really only our 3 point defense that is just terrible. Everything else is pretty good. We HAVE to do a better job at it though because almost every team shoots the 3 well and we can't keep giving teams wide open shots. Why do you think so many players who have been shooting the ball horribly shoot it so well against us i.e Rubio and Brewer to name a couple. It's because we give players such wide open 3's it's almost like they're shooting in a gym. That can't continue to happen
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'll be at this game and I foresee an epic win coming our way.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Who have they been playing? Have they been playing good teams over that span?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Were any of those games on the road?

Comment

Scraptor game threads: come for the pictures, stay for the discussion
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                        Who have they been playing? Have they been playing good teams over that span?
                        Wins over the Lakers, Clippers, Jazz, Bulls and Hornets. Lost in OT to the Warriors.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

On the road in the last 6:

Lost to the Warriors in OT, beat the Lakers, Clippers and Jazz.

Comment

two home games. they played Bulls, Hornets, Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, Jazz
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Also, over the last 6 games for the Hawks:

Teague is shooting 44% from 3 on 4.2 attempts.
                              Korver is 42.9% on 4.7 attempts.
                              Hardaway is 42.9% on 2.3 attempts.
                              Scott is 41.7% on 2.0 attempts.
                              Horford is 40.0% on 2.5 attempts.

Think our bad 3pt defense might be a topic of discussion this game?

Comment

Working...
                              X