No announcement yet.

Game 63: Atlanta Hawks 96 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickly losing confidence in this team right now. Hope they change that tonight.

Comment

Interested to see if JT gets some burn guarding Milsap. Especially if Scola and 2Pat aren't able to keep him in check.

Comment

Big game. Gotta beat teams like Atlanta and Boston
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Joey Crawford just retired from the NBA.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Joey Crawford just retired from the NBA.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdMsjdNUEAAMln6.jpg

Is this official five hours ahead or do they post this promo every game without knowing the game time lineup?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdMsjdNUEAAMln6.jpg

Is this official five hours ahead or do they post this promo every game without knowing the game time lineup?
                just projected lineups mate

Comment

Never mind. Answered it myself. Last game's Bic starting five had JJ and Scola. Btw....on a phone so sorry for the link instead of a pic.

Comment

Thx

Comment

Scola is back

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Scola is back
                        Millsap's mouth is watering right now
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Lol so I am up in norther AB for this game and the game is on TSN 2...which is an extra channel apparently on the satellite...so I dont get it.

Fuck the TV providers and NBA need to just MAKE ALL GAMES AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES in order to grow their sport

Just offer league pass with no blackouts...will pretty much stop all people from streaming/pirating stuff and they would make more money. Sometimes businesses do stupid stupid stuff

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            Lol so I am up in norther AB for this game and the game is on TSN 2...which is an extra channel apparently on the satellite...so I dont get it.

Fuck the TV providers and NBA need to just MAKE ALL GAMES AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES in order to grow their sport

Just offer league pass with no blackouts...will pretty much stop all people from streaming/pirating stuff and they would make more money. Sometimes businesses do stupid stupid stuff
                            Son any streaming suggestions out there. I am having trouble with HeHe

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

Its down right idiot that they blackout games in Canada just beacause every fucking game is nationally televised smh
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                                Son any streaming suggestions out there. I am having trouble with HeHe
                                Never mind.

http://hehestreams.xyz/games/RRKMdN6

Comment

Working...
                                X