Game 65: Chicago Bulls 109 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JWash wrote: View Post
    ^ Tbh that's actually kind of the point of having a slashing wing. Yes shrinking the floor can make it harder for him to score because they're packing the paint, but those guys cheating into the paint are going to be slow to recover to shooters and that's when defenses can really start to break down. Lowry has the same effect when he drives.
    I hope you're right.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

^ Tbh that's actually kind of the point of having a slashing wing. Yes shrinking the floor can make it harder for him to score because they're packing the paint, but those guys cheating into the paint are going to be slow to recover to shooters and that's when defenses can really start to break down. Lowry has the same effect when he drives.
      Cause all I envision happening is Demar pulling up for a long 2 and missing. Or maybe if we're lucky he hits it but it's still a horrible shot
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
        My love for Scraptor game day threads is indescribable... but this should do the trick

Amazing gif
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Fuck the bulls! We're beating these guys idgaf!!!!!!!!!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

only problem is his court vision isn't the greatest. sure he has been averaging more assists this year but hes average in terms of distributing.

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              only problem is his court vision isn't the greatest. sure he has been averaging more assists this year but hes average in terms of distributing.
              Exactly. So yes in theory what JWash said is what should happen but when the ball is in Demar's hand it's most likely going to turn into a long 2. Or he's going to pass it off to someone last minute to make a play which will turn into a disaster.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Amazing gif
                fo' shizzle my nizzle

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                  It would be nice to win tomorrow and obviously that's what I want to happen but with Gasol out to me it doesn't mean much. It's the exact same thing as beating Miami without Wade and Bosh. If we see these teams in the playoffs they won't be missing their key guys and we haven't shown we can beat either team when they are completely healthy. Yes we are missing Carroll but Carroll isn't even close to meaning as much to our team as Gasol, Wade and Bosh mean to their respective teams. All those players I've named are All Stars. Carroll is a role player.
                  winning against a depleted team is better than losing to a depleted team. You may not be able to be proud of the guys for winning this one, cause it's expected, but a loss sure will give us the ammo we need to doubt the team. Just win, the oppositions circumstances are irrelevant.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    winning against a depleted team is better than losing to a depleted team. You may not be able to be proud of the guys for winning this one, cause it's expected, but a loss sure will give us the ammo we need to doubt the team. Just win, the oppositions circumstances are irrelevant.
                    No I completely agree with that. I much rather them win than lose. I just would take the win with a huge grain of salt and I would still fear this team in the playoffs.

Comment

•Jimmy Butler (knee) is questionable and Derrick Rose (adductor) is doubtful for this game. Pau Gasol (knee) is out.
                      Stupid Thibs playing guys all those minutes - what the hell was he.... oh, never mind.

Comment

I want to see a focus from DeMar/Lowry on limiting the turnovers tonight.

Last 6 games they've each had 3+ turnovers every game, and the totals aren't pretty; Lowry has 38 assists and 23 turnovers over those games, DeMar has 18 assists and 21 turnovers.

Need to take better care of the ball.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                          No I completely agree with that. I much rather them win than lose. I just would take the win with a huge grain of salt and I would still fear this team in the playoffs.
                          Love your enthusiasm.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

So The Butler plays... and Gasol who really has been a huge problem for us is out.... Rose is a game time decision..

Still its time for the Raps to get the monkey off their backs and hang a serious beating on the Bulls.
                            Yes the Bulls are short players.
                            Yes the guys they have going aren't at full health.
                            To fucking bad.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

lol does no one else notice that PP man has taken his eye off him and jv's man has his back turned, If we had a head coach we would be able to take advantage of this because if PP is taught that if even for half a fucking second your man does not have his eyes on you and the ball you cut as hard as you can to the net for the easy lay up or when vals man notices what is happening and goes to help then PP would find a wide open val for the dunk. but sure lets blame DD for getting the recognition from his competition that he demands a double team lol

one other thing id like to point out, if demars teammates were taught how an offensive works then perhaps demar would have a ton more assist a game.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                                lol does no one else notice that PP man has taken his eye off him and jv's man has his back turned, If we had a head coach we would be able to take advantage of this because if PP is taught that if even for half a fucking second your man does not have his eyes on you and the ball you cut as hard as you can to the net for the easy lay up or when vals man notices what is happening and goes to help then PP would find a wide open val for the dunk. but sure lets blame DD for getting the recognition from his competition that he demands a double team lol

one other thing id like to point out, if demars teammates were taught how an offensive works then perhaps demar would have a ton more assist a game.
                                You think Casey is telling 2Pat not to cut when he has the opportunity or you think he doesn't address it at all? Maybe it's a player thing and not a coach thing. Landry was really good at it as is Carroll. Not sure why Casey wouldn't want 2Pat to add it to his game.

Comment

Working...
                                X