No announcement yet.

Game 70 - Toronto Raptors 79 - Boston Celtics 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who are raining on DeMar, just realize this - if this management fails to sign, we're going to be in a bit of trouble. There are going to be teams lining up out the door to sign a 2-time all-star who is in his prime to a max contract. Demar is a very, very good player who gets better every season.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      It doesn't appear so

Like why no Demar until 4 mins left to go.

Delon, JJ, Biz, JT and Ross played almost all the 4th

Not one starter in there.... I get that they played good defense but there was no offense whatsoever

Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I noticed this to, I just dont understand what goes through his head.

Comment

• That was one of the sloppiest games I've watched in a long time. The fourth quarter was painful.

Delon Wright continues to impress in limited time.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Holy shit Ross took 18 shots tonight?
          Ross was legitimately bad shooting the ball tonight. His drive game isn't there yet. It's certainly better than it was a year ago, but it's got a long way to go. Also, not his game. And it's hard to be the only shooter on the floor. Lowry shoots better when he's out there with Patterson and Ross, Ross shoots better when he's out there with Patterson and Lowry.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The then Atlanta Hawks with Joe Johnson says hello to Masai this offseason.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
              People who are raining on DeMar, just realize this - if this management fails to sign, we're going to be in a bit of trouble. There are going to be teams lining up out the door to sign a 2-time all-star who is in his prime to a max contract. Demar is a very, very good player who gets better every season.

I'm well aware of this. I'd rather not have him than pay him Max.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Haha, like they care about CL, it's all about that TV money for clubs like Leicester
                Can you tell that I'm a bitter United supper?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Ross was legitimately bad shooting the ball tonight. His drive game isn't there yet. It's certainly better than it was a year ago, but it's got a long way to go. Also, not his game. And it's hard to be the only shooter on the floor. Lowry shoots better when he's out there with Patterson and Ross, Ross shoots better when he's out there with Patterson and Lowry.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    lmfao take him out for the season and we dont make the playoffs
                    Disagree. Take DD out, I'd say we are a 6-8 seed, a borderline Playoff team. Take Lowry out, and we don't make the Playoffs.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      I don't hate anyone. I praise Demar when he deserves it. I don't think he's worth Max at all.
                      You are entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately, the market will determine his next contract.

Someone would have to be crazy as a fox to think Masai let's him walk for nothing. All-star players aren't signing up to come here without both Demar and Kyle.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Evan Turner destroyed DeMar tonight on both ends. Read that again, and let it sink in.
                        when the other team disrespects the other 4 players on the floor so much so that they send 2 defenders on one guy or even just keep one on him straight up to guard his shot and offer early help on the drive due to the lack of talent of the players surrounding demar what options does it leave him with ?

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                          when the other team disrespects the other 4 players on the floor so much so that they send 2 defenders on one guy or even just keep one on him straight up to guard his shot and offer early help on the drive due to the lack of talent of the players surrounding demar what options does it leave him with ?
                          but yeah he played so ugly tonight it was hard to watch, I credit stevens.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            You are entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately, the market will determine his next contract.

Someone would have to be crazy as a fox to think Masai let's him walk for nothing. All-star players aren't signing up to come here without both Demar and Kyle.

I agree for the most part, which is the source of my concern for how he plays when DeMar isn't there. You want a max guy to raise his game when your team is shorthanded, DeMar simply hasn't done that in the games Lowry has sat.

I agree with paying him the max, I just think that historically, most players peak at 27. So he's at, or very close to, his peak. To some extent, this is it. Just because Lowry peaked later doesn't mean every guy will. And Lowry's going to slow down before the end of DeMar's max deal. So at some point, signing DeMar to the max is saying that he'll be the number one guy here. I don't think he has that in him.

Comment

• lol at the bulls wow

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                                Punish the opponent for ignoring your teammates. Make the passes to make them pay. If you're being doubled every time you touch it, someone is open.

Comment

Working...
                                X