No announcement yet.

Game #73: Oklahoma City Thunder 119 - Toronto Raptors 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the worst thing that can happen is for the lead to drop to 11 and have KL then play the whole game

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Lowry and derozan 11 for 32
      Thunder has been playing solid defense the last couple of weeks
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That shit should never happen

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          I dunno. Norman is playing as well as Ross has played all year.

3/5 from 3s 15 points and 4 rebounds

The last time we played OKC back in November we beat them and Ross had 3 points...
          http://www.basketball-reference.com/...=&order_by=pts

You're right, Ross never hits 3 3pters and scores 15 points in a game.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            You can't freeze guys out of the offense for 30 minutes, then decide that they suddenly need to hit shots when they have no possibly way of being in rhythm.
            Whatever man. So Demar and Kyle try to get to basket and score its a problem. They kick it out and gets guys open looks and its a problem. Welp I guess dammed if you do dammed if you dont. No matter what happens its demar and Kyles fault.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              What does not in rhythm even mean? Why aren't you as a shooter ready to shoot? That's your only job. I'm so confused
              1. Good pass. Ball goes right into your shot pocket
              2. Shooters gets to set into his shot. Usually hop.

I'm not shot doctor but that's just part of it and Barolt said you can't freeze out guys.

Comment

Whatever man. So Demar and Kyle try to get to basket and score its a problem. They kick it out and gets guys open looks and its a problem. Welp I guess dammed if you do dammed if you dont. No matter what happens its demar and Kyles fault.
                That's what happens when you're the leader of a team.

When Cleveland lost in the Finals and LeBron nearly averaged a triple double, the story was LeChoke.

That's what you sign up for by being a leader, and that's why you get the big paychecks.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Why play Lowry, just deploy the bench

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...=&order_by=pts

You're right, Ross never hits 3 3pters and scores 15 points in a game.
                    Is that what you got from my post?

You're right ... I hope Powell continues to improve and we trade Terrence "never show up in the playoffs" Ross in the summer.

Unless he goes off in the playoffs... lol

Comment

• This is the worst thing that could happen lol. We start to play hard when its too late and then Kyle and Demar play the whole quarter bahahahaha. Stupid team. Play hard from the beginning.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Dunno if it will help, but thanks for the free point Dion

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          1. Good pass. Ball goes right into your shot pocket
                          2. Shooters gets to set into his shot. Usually hop.

I'm not shot doctor but that's just part of it and Barolt said you can't freeze out guys.
                          But from what I see when they do get an open shot all those things are happening. I don't know what you're seeing.

Comment

• If we can hit 5 threes in 5 straight possessions, then that's the only possibility

Comment

• No rim protection at all when JV's on the floor. Waiters w/ an easy layup.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

But from what I see when they do get an open shot all those things are happening. I don't know what you're seeing.
                                Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes bad shots go in and sometimes good shots don't go in.

Comment

Working...
                                X