Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Over/Under on Demarre 40 minutes?
    what are you talking about. we have a sensible coach, whos going to slowly integrate carrole back into it.

/green
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      Over/Under on Demarre 40 minutes?
      under 15 mins

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        under 15 mins
        That would be perfect. Get him up to 25 minutes by next Wed.

Comment

Well he's jut active not available. So he probably won't play but still. It means he will probably play tomorrow. I just don't see why they would bring him on this road trip when we go back to Toronto tomorrow if they weren't planning on playing him some minutes.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

JJ should be a beaver, because he's going to be tasting a lot of pine now

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Well he's jut active not available. So he probably won't play but still. It means he will probably play tomorrow. I just don't see why they would bring him on this road trip when we go back to Toronto tomorrow if they weren't planning on playing him some minutes.
              First you assumed he won't play, then you complain why would they even bring him on the trip if they are not even gonna play.

now youre just looking for and developing reasons to feel sad and sorrow.

Why man????? why????????/

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                I kind off think he will get very limited minutes with first unit. As long as he is good to go game one of playoffs without limitation that is all that matters. Yes we need chemistry and he needs to shed the rust but availability for playoffs is the most important thing.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  I kind off think he will get very limited minutes with first unit. As long as he is good to go game one of playoffs without limitation that is all that matters. Yes we need chemistry and he needs to shed the rust but availability for playoffs is the most important thing.
                  Agreed.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Nice to see Ol' Tough Dreadlocks in uniform now

EDIT: If not playing tonight, but to see him in Uni is still refreshing

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                      First you assumed he won't play, then you complain why would they even bring him on the trip if they are not even gonna play.

now youre just looking for and developing reasons to feel sad and sorrow.

Why man????? why????????/
                      Wait what? I'm soooo happy. I just thought I jumped to conclusions earlier about him playing so after reading that they just said he's active not available I want to retract a bit. That's all. I couldn't be happier that Carroll is back or very close to coming back. If he plays only 5 mins tonight I will be ecstatic.

Comment

Powell should remain the starter.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Oh my god yes Carroll is active. Just gotta get him some gametime to get him back into things for the playoffs.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                            oh my god yes carroll is active. Just gotta get him some gametime to get him back into things for the playoffs.
                            yess!!!!!!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Powell should remain the starter.
                              I agree, at least until Carroll shows that he is 100% and ready to play at the level that we signed him for. Just having him back though will be huge, another shooter and another guy to hugely bolster the rotation at the very least.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                                I agree, at least until Carroll shows that he is 100% and ready to play at the level that we signed him for. Just having him back though will be huge, another shooter and another guy to hugely bolster the rotation at the very least.
                                There's no way he's 100%
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X