Clear All

• Playoff press conference

Can't figure out where to put this

Thoughts?

No "Fuck Indiana"?

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      No "Fuck Indiana"?
      You know he's saving that for Jurassic Park.

"Nap town? More like Crap Town"

But I doubt anything like that will happen unless someone from Indy says/starts something.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Thoughts? That's a strong endorsement of Casey. You usually don't hear it put that way. I'm not surprised he's backing his 55/56 win coach but to flat out say he deserves the job going forward regardless of what happens in the playoffs....

The rest of it was blather.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          Thoughts? That's a strong endorsement of Casey. You usually don't hear it put that way. I'm not surprised he's backing his 55/56 win coach but to flat out say he deserves the job going forward regardless of what happens in the playoffs....

The rest of it was blather.
          I suspect that part was blather too. Saying he deserves the job doesn't mean he won't turn around and fire him.

That said, I always thought Masai liked Casey. And my problems with Casey are not as big as others' - I have very specific complaints about very specific things (rotations, obviously). Overall he's coaching the team to a top offence and a very good defence. Last year he deserved to be canned for that abomination of a defensive system but not so much anymore.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
          X