Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    You poor things in Ontario who had to watch WHILE eating supper lol

Here in Alberta our start time went from normal 5:30 to 4:00, while we were still at work or just getting off
    Man I loved the 6 pm games. As soon as I'm home from work, I grab a drink and watch a game, no waiting. Loved it.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

So Hornets and Pacers win is the worst possible outcome.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Bonus' notes:

-Keep Scola out of it. Leave him on the bench.
          -More smallball. Judging with the eye-test we played really well with Biz on the floor with 4 of Lowry, Cojo, Ross, Powell and DeMar. We also had a Lowry-DD-Powell-Carroll-PPat lineup going at one point and that looked good too.
          -Defend George with only Demarre or Powell. I don't want to see Ross on him, I don't want to see DeMar on him.
          -Keep PPat in with the starters. Casey left PPat in with the starters and the bench in the first half of game 5, he seemed exhausted. Take him out in the first and bring him back in with the starters and play small with Biz on the floor. Biz is capable of rebounding on his own and the extra shooting helps make up for Biz's offense.
          We better make him wear a suit and not even dress up to assure it
          Last edited by tonious35; Thu Apr 28, 2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Scola's going to be the flag bearer for Argentina at the Olympics. We should rest him the remainder of the playoffs to make sure he's healthy and rested for that.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              So Hornets and Pacers win is the worst possible outcome.
              Raptors win is the only possible goos outcome. I will not be content with a prime time game 7
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I know its a cliché. But the Raps have to treat this game like it's a Game 7. They were in the same position 2 years ago, they were up 3-2 vs the Nets. They went to Brooklyn and they got completely blown out in Game 6.

What happened 2 years ago can't happen again. This is a must win game.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I know its a cliché. But the Raps have to treat this game like it's a Game 7. They were in the same position 2 years ago, they were up 3-2 vs the Nets. They went to Brooklyn and they got completely blown out in Game 6.

What happened 2 years ago can't happen again. This is a must win game.
                  The urgency has to be even higher. They need to treat it like a Game 8.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      How about a game where there are Snipers in the stands and you see red dots on our players? Too much pressure?

Comment

• They need to treat it like Game 7 of NBA Finals
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          They really need to kill blackouts, and League Pass subscriber rate will jump massively.
                          Tell that to the telecoms that want your sweet sweet money. Its the only way they provide the feeds for League Pass, otherwise you don't see huge landmark Media deals like the one that's boosting everything in the NBA.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Tell that to the telecoms that want your sweet sweet money. Its the only way they provide the feeds for League Pass, otherwise you don't see huge landmark Media deals like the one that's boosting everything in the NBA.
                              Then they need to stop being ridiculous with their packaging, and offer a good online/mobile package for watching as well. Get smart about selling their content, and people will be more willing to buy in.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

You can always approach the telecom organizations to offer the service as part of a revenue sharing resource where they all profit from the advertisements and fees

Win-win-win

Comment

Working...
                                X