Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    This is why you wear your damn seatbelt!!!!
    Lol what
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Lol what
      He said "THIS IS WHY YOU WEAR YOUR DAMN SEATBELT".

Lol

Comment

Lol what

Comment

• Saturday is the day the Raps with a second road win will put the Pacers on a morphine drip.

Two years worth of hurting in the PO will be channeled into a focused workmanlike effort that crushes the life out of the Pacers.

Emphatic Raps W.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            He said "THIS IS WHY YOU WEAR YOUR DAMN SEATBELT".

Lol
            You guys see a lot of seatbelts in boats?

Comment

• I expect Indiana to collapse this game. PG is scoring what he is supposed to score, but the team has no second option. In addition to that, they have a major problem in terms of rebounding and guarding JV and BB.
              In game 3 I saw Vogel losing his poise, and every timeout he called could not change the course of the game. Pacer's bench is so thin and Raptors are so deep, right now , it is up to the Raptors to finish this series as early as possible.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                this is the most confident ive been entering a playoff game. think this one decided in the first half. Indy gonna come out strong if raps can hold it to somewhere around a 3 point game after first quarter i like our chances. 2nd unit build up a lead in 2 quarter and indy might just be defeated.

On a side note gonna be looking for DD to try and go hard at Turner. Am i the only one who think hes been acting like punk? When he yelled in DD face after that block yesterday? Kids only a rookie acting like KG, Mind you he is on of the few showing up for Indy. Id like to see Biz mack punk him before the series is over almost be as satisfying as a win
                Is there a video of that, by any chance?
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

A seatbelt is a death trap in a boat. There's a very good reason why they don't have them. You flip that thing, a seatbelt becomes a drowning-acceleration device.

The correct thing to criticize in that gif is "that's why you don't go insanely fast especially in choppy water / around other boats with wakes."
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    this is the most confident ive been entering a playoff game. think this one decided in the first half. Indy gonna come out strong if raps can hold it to somewhere around a 3 point game after first quarter i like our chances. 2nd unit build up a lead in 2 quarter and indy might just be defeated.

On a side note gonna be looking for DD to try and go hard at Turner. Am i the only one who think hes been acting like punk? When he yelled in DD face after that block yesterday? Kids only a rookie acting like KG, Mind you he is on of the few showing up for Indy. Id like to see Biz mack punk him before the series is over almost be as satisfying as a win
                    Thats just Turner's personality. And he did have a pretty nice block but the taunting was obv over the top but its whatever
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      A seatbelt is a death trap in a boat. There's a very good reason why they don't have them. You flip that thing, a seatbelt becomes a drowning-acceleration device.

The correct thing to criticize in that gif is "that's why you don't go insanely fast especially in choppy water / around other boats with wakes."
                      Yes exactly

Comment

That wasn't a "boat"....it was boat on steroids...and the guy steering it was trying to impress the ladies I think. Notice the one in the middle who struck her coconut on the side and probably got concussed.

It wasnt a seat belt problem but a speed problem. Not to put a damper on the humour but I have experienced this shit relatively often in Ontario....not particularly caring for smaller craft or even skiers on the lake.

Comment

• Picked up Slam magazine with DD KL and Drake on the cover. One paragraph I found terrifying (KL and DD, 2 BFF's discussing each other's role on the team)

KL: Demar's role is to be a leader, be a scorer, be a guy we can count on every single day, every single game, to get his 20 to 30 to 40 points a night, plus give us some good rebounding.

And also to go out there and take the challenge of knowing he's gonna be double teamed and knowing he's gonna be in tough situations, but still be able to come through for us. At the end of the day, we need him as a team to be that guy who we can go to and say "here, go get us a bucket".

I hate that mind set and I hate that culture. I love KL but I hate him enabling what I see as DD's consistently poor shot selection.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Thats just Turner's personality. And he did have a pretty nice block but the taunting was obv over the top but its whatever
                            respect his game and the attitude wouldnt be as big a deal if he wasnt a rookie. gotta earn that right
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Is there a video of that, by any chance?

It's at around the 1.20 min mark
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• move over lopez, we got a new mascot bruiser in town

Comment

Working...
                                X