Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I guess all that complaining didn't help Indiana
    Sure it did. Doubt they get it to 7 without the whining.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Sure it did. Doubt they get it to 7 without the whining.
      Remember all those foul calls on JV including a phantom call that forced him to take a seat when he was destroying the Pacers and eventually affected momentum and Raptors where getting pushed ,bumped,hit without getting calls,that's what the whining was for,to work the officials,and really Vogel started that even before the series started,and PG kept doing the same.

Comment

• wow!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Was wondering when this would be coming out. But I agree...if you watch any of the Raps (futile) jump shots and you look under the basket, Jv is getting shoved out of the way by little guys. No different.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Was wondering when this would be coming out. But I agree...if you watch any of the Raps (futile) jump shots and you look under the basket, Jv is getting shoved out of the way by little guys. No different.
            Indiana's strategy on JV was to grab his arms, shirt, anything while getting rebounds. I watched them get away with fouling him all series. Not gonna shed a single tear for Indiana here.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              For now, yay. There must be yay.
              I'm sure there was lots of yay to be had around The T. Sunday night

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                Indiana's strategy on JV was to grab his arms, shirt, anything while getting rebounds. I watched them get away with fouling him all series. Not gonna shed a single tear for Indiana here.
                I agree. He did get some calls but there was a lot of contact not called on him. Far more than the minor stuff called against him. How many times did he get pulled for crap calls?

Comment

• Speaking of JV...

DeMar took more shots in game 7 than JV took in games 5, 6, and 7 combined. JV went 14/27 in those 3 games.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Speaking of JV...

DeMar took more shots in game 7 than JV took in games 5, 6, and 7 combined. JV went 14/27 in those 3 games.
                    I'm torn on how best to utilize JV. I mean, I clearly see his efficient numbers, but I also see how much of a trainwreck he is when giving low-post ISOs.

I like JV in the PNR, but hate the clear outs with the ball in his hands.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      I'm torn on how best to utilize JV. I mean, I clearly see his efficient numbers, but I also see how much of a trainwreck he is when giving low-post ISOs.

I can't recall which game it was, but in either game 6 or game 7 JV was distributing out of the post early, and it looked brilliant.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JV was a train wreck in low post isolations for three minutes in one game. Other than that he was fine all series.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I can't recall which game it was, but in either game 6 or game 7 JV was distributing out of the post early, and it looked brilliant.
                          Ok I really like that this is (hopefully) becoming a part of our offense, but I've seen maybe one pass all season from JV that I would describe as "brilliant".

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

He's pretty damn good in those situations generally. He still struggles a bit when he gets doubled but he's shown the ability to be able to pass out of those situations a lot better than he used to.

Comment

Speaking of JV...

I don't know why they can't dump it into JV every second or third play and worst case if it's not there it's coming back out to DD or Lowry.

Down that same path, Norm had less shots in games three through seven combined than DeMar had in game seven. Norm shot 49% from the field over that span.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                JV was a train wreck in low post isolations for three minutes in one game. Other than that he was fine all series.
                                People remember what they want. The narrative has now become Demar was the key to us winning that series. JV was easily our best player, and if he didn't show up to play I could see us getting swept.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X