Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    How many years did that asshole play, how many rings...now subtract the rings from his years played.... do you think Kobe would agree he was shit for most of his career?

No.

So really, thats stupid fucking quote, out of the mouth of a king sized douchebag.
    Honestly, he said completely different things when he lost in the finals to the Celtics. He's just playing the media .
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

I really like this quote by Casey.

It's a really smart way to manage the mental game. We don't need to get down a couple of games, feel like it's a tragedy and then melt down like last year. We need to stay tough. Feeling like it's not a tragedy if we lose should help us dig deep.

Comment

bit OT

It just hurt me more every time I hear stuff like this. It's like "great thanks but too little too late." We would have likely made the finals in 2001. Vince would have stayed and altered history forever. But yeah cool u regret it now when you're 36 and chubby.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I actually don't hate it all here in calgary. Raptors playoffs when I wake up? Sweet! Breakfast and beer in the 2nd half and continue on with a beautiful day
          I like to play ball Saturday morning tho....

Comment

alguuu wrote: View Post

Fucking lit.
            fuck thats so dirty, straight raw wit it. wow im so pumped 2016 champs right here

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              I like to play ball Saturday morning tho....
              Good way to cure a hangover, huh?

Comment

Good way to cure a hangover, huh?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  It just hurt me more every time I hear stuff like this. It's like "great thanks but too little too late." We would have likely made the finals in 2001. Vince would have stayed and altered history forever. But yeah cool u regret it now when you're 36 and chubby.
                  For myself these are a couple of douches who screwed a franchise. They had different reasons ...both juvenile and shortsighted. I dont have any time for these fucks. One is out & the other soon to be. Both commiserating on what could have been. They are repentant now because they are essentially 90 yr. olds in bb terms and could have accomplished so much more if they hadnt behaved like immature shits while here.

Comment

Just got tix to game 3! So pumped

Comment

Playoff Game #1 - Pacers @ Raptors - 12:30 pm Sat

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      who's going down to Jurassic park?
                      Can't wait....
                      Last edited by Axel; Fri Apr 15, 2016, 06:11 AM.

Comment

I know,First game is always critical,cause you don't know how it will play out,playoffs is a different ball game.

GO RAPTORS

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          How many years did that asshole play, how many rings...now subtract the rings from his years played.... do you think Kobe would agree he was shit for most of his career?

No.

So really, thats stupid fucking quote, out of the mouth of a king sized douchebag.
                          He's not saying that makes you shit as a player but that it's a wasted season as a team.. His best individual seasons did not come with a ring won, but at the same time those seasons helped him grow as a player to lead his team to 3 straight finals.
                          hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Honestly, he said completely different things when he lost in the finals to the Celtics. He's just playing the media .
                          What did he say? I think he made this comment a while ago.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                            He's not saying that makes you shit as a player but that it's a wasted season as a team.. His best individual seasons did not come with a ring won, but at the same time those seasons helped him grow as a player to lead his team to 3 straight finals.

What did he say? I think he made this comment a while ago.
                            I think it was in 2008 when they had returned to the NBA Finals after a while. I remember him saying how the team has made good progress to get back to contention.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                              For myself these are a couple of douches who screwed a franchise. They had different reasons ...both juvenile and shortsighted. I dont have any time for these fucks. One is out & the other soon to be. Both commiserating on what could have been. They are repentant now because they are essentially 90 yr. olds in bb terms and could have accomplished so much more if they hadnt behaved like immature shits while here.
                              i don't fault t-mac. he left like a man. vince quit. fuck vince. i don't fault bosh either.

Comment

Ottawa boys

Comment

Working...
                                X