Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I love you ya'll
    See? Changing your avatar back from Reggie was the positivity / good vibe tipping point that altered the space-time continuum in our favor. You should feel very proud.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      No. We were better tonight. Just imagine if regular-season DD(he kinda did) and Lowry showed up?
      It would have been a 4 or 5 game series. Healthy Lowry can win games with his scoring.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• overall, I'd say demar played his best game. His shooting was terrible, and he took his fair share of questionable shots, but he missed quite a few easy/good looks and his non-shooting decision making was probably better than it has been all series.

Comment

• OMG. Please commentators do not praise Demar for this performance. He was awful. We won despite Demar.

Comment

• Hoping Lowry and DD both look better against Miami. The Heat do not have Hill/George caliber defenders at those positions.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Even though demar took 32 shots, this felt like a team win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Yes they won this series in spite of DD, not because of him. I was okay with giving him a max at the end of the season, after this series I hope they don't.
                I hope Masai is able to flip him for something, that selfish play of his almost lost us this game. Yes he did well in the first and third but the 2nd and 4th were quite shitty.

Comment

• lol we still manage to break some record. lol

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    yeah Dwade and Joe Johnson defending, good luck with that!! Lowry elbow is still bad, I think he should come clean already everyone knows that.
                    JJ and DW can't defend like PG
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Casey strategy against the Heat: Demar go shot 30 shots, no matter what you are still in the game.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                        I wanna hear Casey : post-game
                        Holy f***, did he ever. It was a carbon copy of the game I saw live vs. Miami where he made CoJo go into closing mode waaaaaaay too early and almost coughed up the game through turnovers. The guy never learns, but hey, need to be positive for at least one day.

Comment

• Those BS talkers must swallow their words now
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qicp6RF5xvY

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                            Im excited to watch the next round. Here's to hoping Derozan can continue elevating his game in the post season, and to the Raps so that they can #beattheHEAT
                            I like it #beattheHeat

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              It would have been a 4 or 5 game series. Healthy Lowry can win games with his scoring.
                              Healthy Lowry alone and this series does not go past 5 at most with 4 being much more likely.

Even with Demar Demarring.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• That was the ugliest playoff series I've ever seen.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X