X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeRozan....

IF WE LOSE I HOPE MASAI LAUGHS IN YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ASK FOR A MAX LOL
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• JV better be back in here. Biz has given us nothing to start the 4th and JVs been sitting since the 5 min mark of the 3rd.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I swear Casey is a fucking moron!! yeah the DD and Lowry show now , lets fuck this up!!
        Keep in mind Casey has had something to do with the lead.

Comment

• indy going to be shooting free throws in a minute

Comment

• Just some more defense and ball movement while DD is out, get that cushion as high as possible. Top players need to share a bit more
            OG is our king

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              11 point lead with 9 minutes to go. LETS FUCKING DO THIS BOYS!!!! POSITIVE ENERGY!! GOOD VIBRATIONS!! LETS GET IT!!
              Lmfao YEAH!!!
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Man that was it. I do not like DD at all. what the fuck bro. this is not heat check time motherfucker.. you been shit the last 6 games. WHAT THE FUCKKKK

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                  TNT crew called DD out for not passing. 10-31.
                  Brutal

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    11 point lead with 9 minutes to go. LETS FUCKING DO THIS BOYS!!!! POSITIVE ENERGY!! GOOD VIBRATIONS!! LETS GET IT!!
                    Good Vibrations

Comment

• What are they doing at the start of he 4th? Calm down and move the ball
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        JV better be back in here. Biz has given us nothing to start the 4th and JVs been sitting since the 5 min mark of the 3rd.
                        It's not like they're passing to him. 0 shots in the 3rd Q.
                        MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• You very well know when Demar comes back in he's just going to continue chucking regardless of what's going on.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Have we won every quarter? We are bound to lose a quarter now.
                            Glf.

If u say one more negative thing while we are winning, I'm going find u. And break your ankles
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                              DeRozan....

IF WE LOSE I HOPE MASAI LAUGHS IN YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ASK FOR A MAX LOL
                              Even with a win he should laugh at the max, DD is playing like Kobe... the 2016 version!!

Comment

• 4th quarter. game 7. I am ded.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X