Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    good job bonus jonas. i feel that demar, biyombo and powell are getting most of the praise here but actually bonus had this wrapped up days ago. nice preparation and i found it insulting casey didn't even mention it.
    Haha appreciated.

Game 6ix thread coming soon

Comment

• I truly believe that was Indiana's best punch. I don't see how that team could play any better. Raptors still haven't played at their best yet.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Anybody know the best place to see post game interviews? I'm not done with this game yet
        http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/channel/team_originals

This will give you all the raps post games.

Or just wait until tomorrow morning as the main site usually puts them in the morning article

Comment

• Can anyone tell me why the fuck was Ellis going for a contested 2 while they were down 3 with seconds left? That saved us.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I truly believe that was Indiana's best punch. I don't see how that team could play any better. Raptors still haven't played at their best yet.
            Agree, Indiana was on fire from 3 and Paul George couldn't miss. I doubt they'll be that hot on offense again
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              I hate him a little less though after Lowry's dirty play.
              George dragged Lowry down

Comment

• Comment

• Smh. This is just stupid. Watch PG drop 50 next game.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• George probably playing 48 mins in game 6.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Smh. This is just stupid. Watch PG drop 50 next game.

Well that's just immature.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Smh. This is just stupid. Watch PG drop 50 next game.

Poking an already ferocious bear is never a good idea.

Comment

• Game 6ix: Toronto Raptors 83 - Indiana Pacers 101 (Series 3-3)

Let's go back to back like we're on the cover of Lethal Weapon, back to back like we're Jordan '96 '97 woah.

Keys To The Game

• Transition and Halfcourt Defense: I realize this is very broad but it's important. We lost games 1 and 4 mainly because of our turnovers and transition defense that followed the turnovers. Obviously avoiding this is ideal but on turnovers we need to run back and be organized picking someone up. Game 5 was almost lost thanks to our halfcourt D. We need to defend the three point shot a lot better than we did in that first half, 11/17 from 3 for Indi is a sure way to make sure you dig yourself a huge hole.
                          • Urgency: We need need need to come out swinging in game 6. Indiana will come out more desperate than they did today. Stay composed and play under control. If it's a 2-3 point game after the first quarter we should be comfy pushing out a lead the minute Paul George sits. (If Vogel doesn't have him play 48 which I could see him doing).
                          • Make Your Damn 3 Point Shots: Had this as a key in game 5, didn't help much. Raptors are now shooting 33/124 from 3 this series. That equates to 26.6%. Absolutely atrocious, we have too many good shooters to be doing that bad. Lowry needs to tone it back a bit, and Ross, PPat, Norm and Carroll absolutely need to be better.
                          • Big 3: Throughout this series we have yet to have a game where all three of Lowry, DeRozan and Valanciunas play well in the same game. We haven't even had two of the three play well consistently. But it seems we only win when at least two of them show up, in games 2&3 it was Lowry&Valanciunas and in game 5 it was Lowry&DeRozan. If Indi decides to shut one down we need to have the other two step up.

Predicted Starting Lineups

VS

Throwback
                          Friday, May 2nd, 2014: Toronto Raptors @ Brooklyn Nets Game 6 (Raptors up 3-2)
                          The Raptors went into Brooklyn looking to win their first 7 game series in franchise history. Brooklyn came out storming building a 15 point lead after the first quarter. The Nets led throughout the entire game, Toronto's offense sputtered. Valanciunas battled foul trouble, Lowry played terribly just two days after setting a career high in points, DeMar played well but Deron Williams was too much and the Raps got killed in the paint. Raptos ended up losing it 97-83 and then lost in the infamous game 7.

Lucky Red Charm:

Quirky Fact:
                          Game 6 will be played the same day that our global ambassador Drake will drop his highly anticipated album Views From The 6. May the 6 God watch over us and intimidate all Indiana Pacers on Instagram until Friday.

Comment

• Drizzy don't give a single fuck lmao

Comment

• i'm more impressed that we won this game with leo commentating.

Comment

• Bonus' notes:

-Keep Scola out of it. Leave him on the bench.
                                -More smallball. Judging with the eye-test we played really well with Biz on the floor with 4 of Lowry, Cojo, Ross, Powell and DeMar. We also had a Lowry-DD-Powell-Carroll-PPat lineup going at one point and that looked good too.
                                -Defend George with only Demarre or Powell. I don't want to see Ross on him, I don't want to see DeMar on him.
                                -Keep PPat in with the starters. Casey left PPat in with the starters and the bench in the first half of game 5, he seemed exhausted. Take him out in the first and bring him back in with the starters and play small with Biz on the floor. Biz is capable of rebounding on his own and the extra shooting helps make up for Biz's offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X