• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

C.J is a weird dude
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Raptors open as 5 point favs against the Miami on Tuesday.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        If Paul George had got even a little help that team wouldn't have been the 7th seed.. but you're right. But it also proves we can play through some adversity and still come out on top.
        Which definitely wasn't the case a few years ago

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
          Guys, i finally get to eat it after all...

Salami and Cheese Time here in the Shwa foe me.
          You're in Oshawa ?

I'm in Oshawa too. Third qrt won that game for us !! Hell yes !! I can finally breath

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            also enough incredibly stupid things to prove that he's really just not good enough.

I don't want 3 more years of shit execution and barely hanging on against far inferior teams in the first round.

this is the best team we have ever had in 20 years. literally, in every measurable aspect, how can you not want 3 more years of the best thing we have ever had? i don't get this. this team has been historically bad for, since it was a team minus one other year.

if/when is option is picked up and he gets an extension he has earned it.

masai didn't work out norman and like how he looked alone. casey has his hands in every aspect of this teams success.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              And why did he have a bum elbow? Because our coach played him repeatedly through it when every source suggested rest was the best treatment.
              This is an assumption, not a fact.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                i think you have to let demar go on wade and play for the drive. give dwade every 3 ball shot he wants. with carrol on johnson. i jj has that complete inside out, spot up/drive/pull up game.
                JV vs Whiteside
                Carroll vs Johnson
                Demar vs Wade
                Lowry vs GDragic

So who for Deng? Keep starting Patterson, whom I think would be fine on Deng, or do you get Powell in there to cover Wade, which leaves Demar guarding Deng or Johnson and likely in the post. I'd keep the current starting lineup for game 1 and see how it goes with Patterson on Deng. Should be fine but if adjustments need to be made, Powell can start and Patterson off the bench and we match their small ball. Really hope the raps prioritize giving JV some burn in the post vs Whiteside. If he can get Hassan in foul trouble, that would be huge for our guards.

Comment

• Really liked Cory's post game interview.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    JV vs Whiteside
                    Carroll vs Johnson
                    Demar vs Wade
                    Lowry vs GDragic

So who for Deng? Keep starting Patterson, whom I think would be fine on Deng, or do you get Powell in there to cover Wade, which leaves Demar guarding Deng or Johnson and likely in the post. I'd keep the current starting lineup for game 1 and see how it goes with Patterson on Deng. Should be fine but if adjustments need to be made, Powell can start and Patterson off the bench and we match their small ball. Really hope the raps prioritize giving JV some burn in the post vs Whiteside. If he can get Hassan in foul trouble, that would be huge for our guards.
                    You realize Scola will be back in the starting lineup, right?
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      this is the best team we have ever had in 20 years. literally, in every measurable aspect, how can you not want 3 more years of the best thing we have ever had? i don't get this. this team has been historically bad for, since it was a team minus one other year.

if/when is option is picked up and he gets an extension he has earned it.

masai didn't work out norman and like how he looked alone. casey has his hands in every aspect of this teams success.
                      ok, but "best in 20 years" means fuck all when it's the 20 year history of the Raptors.

If you guys are satisfied with the way we play basketball and the way it translates to the playoffs, then good for you. but I would like to aim higher.

Comment

• guys we won.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          guys we won.
                          yes.

good to win a series finally.

but the series highlighted pretty much all the fundamental problems with our team. and now, it's looking unlikely that we'll fix them.

So... yay?

Comment

• You just cant please some people.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              You realize Scola will be back in the starting lineup, right?
                              why?

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                guys we won.

Comment

Working...
                                X