Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post

DeMar and Kyle still feel like they're taking good shots and nothing more needs to change other than them hitting the shots they're taking. Also, says that he should've had '8 or 9 assists' but guys missed shots.

DeMar calling out people for missing shots. Priceless.
    We're screwed. Simple as that. I've heard enough. We wont win this series with the way Demar,Kyle and Casey are looking at this
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DC yet again crosses the line from stubbornness over to willful ignorance.

Comment

DeMar and Kyle still feel like they're taking good shots and nothing more needs to change other than them hitting the shots they're taking. Also, says that he should've had '8 or 9 assists' but guys missed shots.

It's the fucking twilight zone
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Smart minds think alike
          Wish I saw yours before I posted mine; would have saved me time writing.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

It's gone past the point where you can give them the benefit of the doubt.

Guys missed shots? Dude, by yourself, you've missed more shots then the rest of the team (minus Lowry) put together.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Good thing there is a few days between games and strict handgun laws
              So we can all chill out a bit... but man that one left a sour taste in the mouth...coulda put Indy out of their misery...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• If Derozan leaves, it'll set this franchise back a few years. You can bet that If he leaves, Lowry is gone too. It also means no playoffs for at least a good 3 years. Letting an asset like Derozan leave for nothing would be shameful.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Honestly I'm expecting more of the same on offense, but they'll probably bring it on D.
                  Feeding JV and moving the ball is only allowed one game per series
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Typical Toronto fans on here. They're not happy if they're not bitching about something.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      If Derozan leaves, it'll set this franchise back a few years. You can bet that If he leaves, Lowry is gone too. It also means no playoffs for at least a good 3 years. Letting an asset like Derozan leave for nothing would be shameful.

If we lose this series (big if and I still think they win in 6) that would be 3 straight years of first round exits. How different is that really from missing the playoffs and maybe losing 10-15 more games.

Comment

Typical Toronto fans on here. They're not happy if they're not bitching about something.

We were pretty happy after game 3.

Comment

Typical Toronto fans on here. They're not happy if they're not bitching about something.

Seriously? I know that you're a mod, but how is this not trolling?

If you watched the game, can you really claim there's nothing to bitch about?

We'd talk about positives, but I'm not sure I saw any today.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            If we lose this series (big if and I still think they win in 6) that would be 3 straight years of first round exits. How different is that really from missing the playoffs and maybe losing 10-15 more games.
                            I'd rather be in the playoffs than not. Playoffs mean that you're still relevant.

Comment

If Derozan leaves, it'll set this franchise back a few years. You can bet that If he leaves, Lowry is gone too. It also means no playoffs for at least a good 3 years. Letting an asset like Derozan leave for nothing would be shameful.

What if he wants to play for the Lakers though? He wouldn't be first player who quit on beloved city and franchise.

Comment

"Good effort, bad luck, those shots will fall next game"
                                Those type of comments kind of don't fit the situation right here.

Top of that, We have to resign this fool, that's a given. But we ll be stuck with this fool for the next year till we somehow bait someone into taking in this fool's 144 million dollar contract. Let that number sink in.

Not exactly a positive outlook init?

Comment

Working...
                                X