Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    I don't understand how he only got 7 shots when he made 6 of them.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    Mind numbingly stupid. I didn't care when strategy fucked up the odd regular season game. This is sad.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
      Next time, just send it to me. That's easy 500 euros i could have used on Kleenex to wipe my tears away from watching this team.
      I cashed out at £320 loss.

Comment

• So did Indiana adjust to whatever was working for us in game 2 when JV was beasting, or did we just go away from playing smart effective basketball and revert back to ISO hero-ball like we have done so all year?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Mind numbingly stupid. I didn't care when strategy fucked up the odd regular season game. This is sad.
          It's all kinds of weird.

JV has been killing it yet we are back to freezing him out. Lowry's shooting has been going down hill since the second injury to his elbow and Demar's just being Demar. Just feed JV and limit Demar's minutes.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• The latter. Casey opted for Demar over JV at one point in the 4th.

Comment

• well I'll never make a bold prediction again!

Comment

• jlongs wrote: View Post
                So did Indiana adjust to whatever was working for us in game 2 when JV was beasting, or did we just go away from playing smart effective basketball and revert back to ISO hero-ball like we have done so all year?
                The 2nd one.

It wouldn't have been that hard to win this game. We shot ourselves in the foot just like game 1

Comment

• I still have Raps in 6 but this series is closer than it has any right being.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I'm reading the comments and looking at the box score... they're STILL looking off JV? Hahahahha
                    OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

At this point it's become a joke

Yeah keep giving the ball to the brick layers every singe time but JV who has killed Indy take 7 shots and hot 16 fucking points.
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They just plow thru with the exact same rotation and shot distribution as they used each and every game of the season despite opponents, adjustments or poor results. Pound the muthafuckin rock come hell or high water baby

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          I'm reading the comments and looking at the box score... they're STILL looking off JV? Hahahahha
                          It's partly because they have no idea how to feed the fucking post. That's what happens when you spend the whole year ignoring the massive dude waving his arms in the middle. Now that we need him we can't get the ball to him without turning it over.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              *arguably*

dont forget the 6 fouls
                              Also, Lowry's check (George Hill) had 22 points

Demar's check (Monte Ellis) had 7 points

Demar didn't have a bad defensive game. He's struggling big time (understatement) on offence.

He's constantly being guarded by one of the best defenders in the NBA. PG is quick, long and gets away with a lot on both ends. Paul George has gotten into his head and he's now hesitating when he's open or has someone else guarding him.

The beginning of the second quarter and 4th quarter showed that this team isn't better without Demar. I suggest all the Raptor fans shitting on him realize that tweeting/posting and retweeting insults towards Demar or Lowry don't help our team in any way.

The series isn't over. Tied 2-2 and we got back home court. The moment (please God) Demar and Lowry play to their abilities.....we win this.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Brick Brothers

Comment

Working...
                                X