No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demar's lack of a reliable jumper really hampers his game in the playoffs. Teams can let him take contested jumpers in mid range or bring over 2 guys as soon as he get in the paint. He's not a good enough passer to make them pay.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      yup
      ditto

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        We're not winning this series if they both continue to play bad

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          demar's lack of a reliable jumper really hampers his game in the playoffs. Teams can let him take contested jumpers in mid range or bring over 2 guys as soon as he get in the paint. He's not a good enough passer to make them pay.
          Call me crazy, but Masai is probably targeting his coveted FA Fournier leaving Orlando (call me crazy)

Comment

• At this point you even play JJ over DD lol.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
              I can't move past this one.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
              It was Demar's head

Comment

• Yea JV can't do this whole game. He's already missing chippies. demar needs to wake the fuck up.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  demar's lack of a reliable jumper really hampers his game in the playoffs. Teams can let him take contested jumpers in mid range or bring over 2 guys as soon as he get in the paint. He's not a good enough passer to make them pay.
                  This.

He isn't quick enough to live without a 3 point shot. Wade doesn't have a good one, but the man was fast and could get by anyone.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Actually, it was DeMar who ran over Ross.
                    Great now Demar is killing our teammates...Fuck off and go to LA

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      Call me crazy, but Masai is probably targeting his coveted FA Fournier leaving Orlando (call me crazy)
                      i could see batum

Comment

• Not shitting on DD but this game shows you how well our offense operates when we run it through Lowry+JV

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          We're not winning this series if they both continue to play bad
                          Lowry has actually played well though. He still isn't shooting/scoring well, but he's played a lot smarter tonight. I was shocked when Cojo came back in late in the 2nd...and DeMar was still on the court! As soon as I saw Cojo I thought it would be a Lowry/Cojo unit to close, but I should've known better.

Comment

• Comment

• Kyle is playing a fantastic game. Are you guys even watching?

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                It was Demar's head
                                ...I hope you're wrong. Because that's actually much worse.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X